Chapter 70: Hot Spring Hotel

"Hot Spring Hotel, you mean that famous one ?!"

Upon hearing Lu Shao's words, Su Ran's eyes glowed slightly.

On the day of playing in Yulou, Su Ran was very enthusiastic when the restaurant owner said of a well-known hot spring hotel in N City.

"Yes," Lu Shaoying said.

Looking into Su Ran's face through the rear-view mirror, a smile appeared on the corner of Lu Shao's mouth.

Su Ran really wanted to go, but ...

"Are there enough time to go back and forth?" Su Ran hesitated and asked.

After all, Su Ran has a final match tomorrow night.

"Rest assured" Lu Shao glanced at Su Ran slightly, as if guessing Su Ran's concerns, said.

"Not far."

This is what Su Han said.

Before rushing to Lu Shao, I only listened to Su Han again: "Just go out in the urban area, less than an hour away."

"Have you checked?" Su Ran asked, looking at his son.

Su Han: ...

He hadn't checked it, but when he checked and navigated by the last name Lu, he saw it by the way.

Hey, he's definitely not concerned! Not curious!

He just paid attention to not letting some uneasy guys take Su Ran to any bad place!

Lu Shao didn't know Su Han's "true thoughts". He heard Su Han's words, but glanced at Su Han slightly, and then looked back.

Immediately, he said to Su Ran again, "I won't delay too long on the road, and I will return you tomorrow in advance."

"Well ... okay!" After all, it is a place that I have been thinking about for a long time. It won't delay the game when I hear it, and Su Ran has nothing to pretend.

It wasn't until after dinner and at the hotel that Su Ran knew that the two rooms in Lu Shao's mouth were not the two she understood at all, but two, door-to-door!

Seeing this, Su Ran raised an eyebrow.

Even if it is the off-season after the holiday, don't you need to be so extravagant?

Seeming to see Su Ran's doubts, Lu Shao actively explained: "The rooms in this hotel are all holiday villas, but the two rooms are better here."

Mr. Lu insisted on the "two rooms."

"Or ..." Looking at Su Ran, Lu Shao's eyes moved slightly, and he asked, "Just one set?"

Hearing what he thought, Su Ran frowned, and frowned slightly.

In the present world, when Su Ran went to participate in competitions around the world, she adhered to the principle of not disturbing the people, and sometimes the little assistants helped her to book such a unique hotel room.

Seriously, this type of hotel room is really big.

At least, Su Ran and three young assistants live together, which is enough.

just......

If she remembers correctly, in order to reflect the characteristics of vacation, many public areas, including bathrooms and shower rooms, are semi-open styles, right?

The little assistants are girls, it doesn't matter.

But after all, he was standing in front of a man and a big boy.