Chapter 83: Another Nice Day

"Ah, Xiaoran, go out with your family?"

As soon as Su Ran stepped out of the corridor, they met Granny Dabao, who brought her grandson back.

Seeing Su Ran's family, Grandma Dabao, who was not "cognitive" yet, had a warm greeting to Su Ran.

In addition to the initial surprise, these days, the father upstairs and downstairs seems to have become accustomed to his existence for Su Han's father who will come every day.

If you don't see Lu Shao someday, you'll still ask if there is a conflict between the couple.

"Yeah, go to the supermarket to buy something." Su Ran nodded and smiled at Grandma Dabao.

The furniture and appliances of their new home have almost arrived in the past two days, and they will be able to move in with their bags when they are ready to buy household items.

Just at the weekend, I was looking forward to Su Hanyi ##, but I did n't say, waiting for you to find the proud expression of ##, Su Ran decided to take his son and family to buy household items.

"Grandma Dabao is coming back from Dabao." Su Ran followed with a chant.

"Take him to an English cram school."

"Are you going to tuition in English at such a young age?" Su Ran was somewhat surprised.

Is it so stressful for children to learn now?

If they had another child in the future, wouldn't it be so hard?

In the past, Su Ran did not think that since Su Han and the consciousness of being a mother, the child's learning has also become a major project in Su Ran's heart.

It's okay to learn a few more things, but no matter what you can't lose on the starting line.

Hearing that, Grandma Dabao sighed: "It's still early? Dabao in our family is too late, their classmates in the same class have learned the second volume."

"It 's still good for Su Han in your home, and you are conscious of your studies and your grades are good." do you know?"

Grandma Dabao's remarks were a little bit embarrassing, but it was undeniable that Su Han's father and Su Han's mother were very happy.

"Well, Su Ran, I heard Aunt Liu said that you don't plan to renew your lease anymore?" What did you think of, Grandma Dabao asked again.

"Ready to move?"

Isn't it? The man Su Su looked for was not ordinary, and, from her perspective, this man didn't seem to play with Su Ran.

Isn't it just a matter of time to move?

You can't run back and forth every day like this.

"Yeah." Su Ran nodded.

Then, Lu Shao said aside: "I will move in the next few days."

It 's a rare mood. Everyone, Lu, looks at Grandma Dabao and looks happy.

"Yeah, is that so close?" Granny Dabao responded.

As for Su Ran, he was aggressive.

Moving in recent days? When was it decided and why didn't she know?

Su Ran glanced beside him, a serious Lu Shao, muttered in his heart.

However, think about it, their house will expire at the end of this month, in fact, it will take two weeks.

The new home is almost there, and the formaldehyde is almost dispersed during the game. The furniture is the same. It seems that it can be moved.

"Uh, yeah." Su Ran smiled and nodded.