Chapter 90: Back Home

"Mother Su Han, is it the day that Su Han's father went to speak on behalf of him?"

In the eighth classroom, Du Wentao's mother looked at Su Ran sitting next to him and asked.

"Uh, yes." Su Ran nodded, but with a little regret in his eyes.

Originally, as a parent representative of the whole school, Su Ran had been waiting for a long time.

However, Su Ran was really about to give a speech, and Su Ran found that she was frightened!

Anyway, she was also the one who won countless music awards from all over the world. Su Ran herself didn't expect that she would be nervous about a son's junior high school parent-teacher conference.

In this regard, Su Ran couldn't help but want to abandon himself.

As a result, the glorious task of their family can only be left to Mr. Lu.

Du Wentao's mother didn't know Su Ran's crying, and she thought, at this time, it was normal for Lu Shao to make a speech. After all, it took a while for such a speech to stand.

"That's right", what came to mind, Zhou Qin gathered again, lowered his voice slightly, and asked Su Ran with concern, "How have you been sleeping lately?"

"Huh? It's pretty good," Su Ran replied. Recently, her condition is about eating, drinking, and sleeping.

If it weren't for Lu Shao taking his son down to play basketball in the neighborhood every night, she could hang out with them and watch beside, Su Ran felt that she had no need to go out.

"Then you're fine," Zhou Qin nodded, and sighed softly: "It's not like me."

At the time she was pregnant with Du Wentao, the entire pregnancy cycle was very long. Everyone slept well. She did well. The early pregnancy was too severe. She didn't sleep well. Then she started having cramps again. Already.

I don't know if Su Ran has entered pregnancy, but it should be almost the same.

After hearing what Du Wentao's mother said, Su Ran wanted to ask the other party if she had insomnia.

As a result, Zhou Qin went on to say, "Yes, yesterday, someone in my square dance group shared a recipe. I glanced at it. It was very good. I saved it specially. I'll send it to you."

Then, Zhou Qin quickly sent Su Ran a seemingly specially organized document.

"Is the recipe?" Su Yan said, his eyes brightened.

After two days at home with his son (small) Jian (white) teacher (rat), Su Ran really became interested in the recipe.

Looking at the documents sent by Du Wentao's mother, Su Ran got excited.

"Candied Hemp Rooster Soup", "Chicken Blood Duck Blood Soup", "Peanut Hoof Soup", "Zhu Mushroom Anti-vomiting Porridge" ...

Looking at the names of the dishes in the recipe, Su Ran raised an eyebrow.

How do you feel that Du Wentao's mother is very particular about health care?

But also, the health in the big winter is also very good. At that time, she can go back to try and cook for Lu Shao.

These are all the things before the son's health.

"Thank you." Su Ran smiled and thanked Zhou Qin.

"I saw it by the way, and I think you can use it just right. What kind?" Zhou Qin said indifferently. "Yes, have you been sour or hot recently?"

"Well, all right." Su Ran thought about it and said.

The two were talking, and a sound was already heard on the big screen in front of the podium.