Chapter 17: Go to School

"I went to school."

"Ah? Okay, stay safe on the road."

Su Ran was a little surprised when he said hello to himself before leaving.

It's been the first time that Su Han has been living with Su Ran for several days.

It is probably used to the life pattern of the original and the original owner, Su Han will not go to school to say hello to Su Ran, and most of the time, Su Su has left when he woke up.

"Oh."

Su Han responded with a shudder, but stopped after putting on his shoes.

"I cooked two eggs, one I took away and the other in the pot."

"Oh, there is a hoe." Su Han said with his head on his side.

Because he doesn't cook, and he feels that the takeaway is unhealthy, Su Shuang just kept a pile of steamed buns, noodles, and eggs in the refrigerator.

These days seem to have formed a habit, when Su Han gets up to make breakfast, he will also prepare a copy for Su Ran.

"Uh, thank you son!" Su Ran nodded, looking at Su Han with a smile.

Hearing the words "son" from Su Ran's mouth, Su Han felt a little awkward, but his ear tips couldn't help but feel a little hot.

"That one......"

"Eh?" Looking at Su Han's apparently wanting to say something, Su Ran didn't say anything, just blinked, staring at Su Han brightly.

Unfortunately, Su Ran was staring almost dry, and did not hear a word from Su Han.

"I am leaving."

Throwing a sentence dryly, Su Han carried his schoolbag on his back and went straight out.

"Well." Su Ran finally couldn't help laughing at the moment the door closed.

Haha, this awkward kid, she just wanted to ask her to have a parent meeting, and she said straight away that she wouldn't humiliate her.

Su Ran laughed secretly.

When Su Han left and cleaned the house, Su Ran packed his bags and went out.

Before leaving, Su Ran specially painted a light makeup.

As soon as she left, Su Ran met Sister Wang next door and Grandma Dabao upstairs, and returned with two bags of vegetables.

"Yo, Xiao Su, you look so pretty. Where are you going?"

Since sending two big bags of fish and shrimp out last time, the neighbors upstairs and downstairs looked at Su Ran and couldn't avoid it as before.

"I'll go to Su Han for a parent meeting." Su Ran smiled and said.

"Oh, it's a parent-teacher meeting." Grandma Dabao answered, and said, "Your Su Han is in junior high school."

"Yes."

"It's really good, Su Han, I look pretty sensible."

"Yeah, it's as skiny as my Dabao."

"Children of Dabao's age are naughty and lively."

"Oh, look at what you said."

"I'm not bullshit, I say that lively children are smart."

"Hi, where is it, haha."

Su Ran felt that after living in this place for a few days, her once-missing interpersonal skills were advancing by leaps and bounds.