Chapter 30: Meet Father and Son

Su Ran walked out of the sales department and walked all the way to Su Han's school gate, which took less than 30 minutes.

In this way, Su Ran was even more satisfied with that happy neighborhood.

"Student parents pick up their children from school?" Su Ran arrived at the school entrance, and an uncle on duty stepped forward to ask.

"Yeah." Su Ran smiled at each other and nodded.

"It 's so early", the uncle on duty looked at his watch and said to Su Ran with a smile: "Here we are drying here, and you should stand there in the shade. It 's almost an hour away from school. Have to wait. "

"Okay, thank you." Su Ran thanked each other.

Originally, she wanted to say that it wasn't too early, and quietly there was an earlier than her.

As a result, Su Ran was familiar with the car parked to the left of the school gate.

Taking a closer look, wasn't it the last Mr. Lu's car that saved her life in Dongshan Garden last time and also knocked her down.

At the same time, Lu Shao on the car also seemed to see Su Ran here, opened the door and got out of the car, and walked towards Su Ran.

"Mr. Su."

"Mr. Lu, what a coincidence." Seeing Lu Shao greeting himself, Su Ran nodded towards the other side.

This customer is still very good.

"Well, coincidentally, pick up the child?" Lu Shao asked.

He remembered that when he met Teacher Su here last weekend, the other party said he came to see the children playing games.

Thinking of this, Lu Shao's eyes were slightly deep.

I didn't notice the change of the other's expression. Su Lu nodded and said, "Yeah."

"Is Mr. Lu here to pick up the child?" Su Ran asked.

Judging by the age of this Mr. Lu, it is normal to have children. Children go to junior high school and probably get married earlier.

However, the children of the big brothers actually read the seventh high school, which surprised Su Ran.

After all, in her impression, the children of the families in Dongshan Garden are basically unable to go to general public schools to study, and there are even a lot of private teachers.

After hearing Su Ran's question, Lu Shao hesitated.

"Well." Lu Shao answered vaguely.

It should be right.

"Mr. Lu came quite early." Su Ran said.

Mind: Don't say, this big brother is quite responsible, as a big brother not only came to pick up the children in person, he actually came so early.

At this moment, according to the photos taken by the mothers of the children in the parent group, wait a while, and the car that picks up the children at the gate of the seventh middle school can be almost lined up in two rows.

"Well." Lu Shao answered again vaguely.

He didn't come early but came in the morning.

Before, he just sat in the principal's office, but said that he was looking for a child. As a result, the principal wanted someone to tell him to call the child.

Lu Shao felt that it was inappropriate, and for the time being he was not in the mood to read the future teaching plan submitted by the other party, and he simply came out of the school.