Chapter 26: Basketball Game

Su Ran's eyes stared brightly, and Su Han twisted his head back unnaturally.

"Isn't it?" Seeing Su Han ignored him, Su Ran asked reluctantly.

The woman obviously saw it, so what did he ask?

"Looks like it." Su Han threw out four words in a ruthless manner, totally in a posture that he didn't want to talk to unwise people.

Anyway, what this woman saw herself was not what he told her.

Su Han secretly said.

After that, for a minute, Su Ran's voice was not heard, and Su Han couldn't help but glance over the sofa.

As a result, Su Ran was looking at her with an old god, and she felt inexplicably guilty.

"Don't you say you've been writing questions there all the time?" Still have time to look at the phone while writing the questions? Still know what's going on in the class group?

Su Han: ...

Attention.

Su Ran smiled proudly as she slammed her face.

Ha ha, look, **** is still hot!

"That." I did not see the expression on Su Ran's face, pursed his lips, lowered his head, and hesitated, Su Han began to explain: "I did the 30 pages you laid out.

"Oh." This Su Ran is convinced.

"So how much have you written?" Su Ran asked again, and she would arrange more for Su Han next time.

"Uh, it's all done."

"Oh."

What? !! Finished writing!

Su Ran then reacted.

That's a whole book, isn't it? There are several books. Su Han actually finished it all?

When was that 1 + 1 for elementary school students?

Su Ran was shocked inside.

However, if you think about it, Su Han is the first talented boy in his family. He will have the chance to become a big villain in the future!

After suppressing the surprise in the bottom of my heart and the confusion afterwards, Su Ran has actually considered what extra-curricular homework to prepare for Su Han next time.

Otherwise, it will be finished in half a day. What is Su Han doing the rest of the time?

If it 's like the one downstairs, go to an Internet cafe to level up, or go to a wonderful party with those fox friends and dog friends, would n't it really be a problem for children?

...

While Su Ran researched, she continued to brush Su Han's phone.

On the other side, Su Han was totally unaware of how Su Han was thinking about taking up his spare time. When he saw Su Ran kept his head down and didn't look at himself, when he was talking to himself just now, it was simply "en", "oh" Two beeps, my heart could not help but tighten.

He poked his head again and glanced at Su Ran.

And Su Ran still lowered his head, completely ignored him.

Su Ran, wouldn't it be angry.

Yes, women really are in trouble.

Su Ran didn't know that Su Han thought so much in his mind at this time.

If Su Ran knew, he would have said, son, you really think too much.

She is a kind mother, so she won't be angry. She just indulges in Su Han and their class can't extricate herself.