Chapter 28: The Truth Of The Year

Although it was noon to return to home after watching a basketball game at Su Han School on Sunday, Su Ran bought with a lot of camping essentials and picnic utensils under the scornful eyes of Su Han. .

However, Su Ran did not forget the earnest money.

At three o'clock in the morning, Su Ran finally adjusted the full version of the 10 album music, including the previous two songs, for Yule Studio.

Early in the morning, Su Han went to school on the front foot and Su Ran went to Yule Studio with a music draft.

This time, not only the manager of the studio, Xu Xiao, but also the tuner and sound engineer received Su Ran.

"Mr. Su, you said that the music has been completely processed, is it true?" Xu Xiao looked very excited when he saw Su Ran.

I received a text message from Su Ran yesterday, but Xu Xiao couldn't believe it.

After listening to the two tunes brought by Su Ran last time, Xu Xiao was very convinced of the composing power and tune quality of this teacher Su, but this is too fast.

It's been less than two weeks.

In fact, long before they received Su Ran's tunes, their studio was already preparing to compose music on Lele's album, but only because of the malicious defamation against Lele three months ago. Was delayed.

Originally, he had summoned all three composition teachers in the studio, and sent invitation letters to several well-known composers, hoping to release the album quickly before December.

I did not expect that Mr. Su moved so fast!

In this way, time is tighter, they may not have to miss the golden month of releasing the album.

"Well, it's done." Su Ran nodded with a smile, and passed the stack of sheet music in the file bag to the other party.

"The design including the arranger and some soundtracks are all in it." Suddenly, Su Ran said, "However, because there is no equipment at home, so only the paper version. The demo needs you to do it again a bit."

Yesterday, while purchasing Suto supplies, Su Ran ordered an electronic keyboard for the basic class online, but it has not arrived yet.

Speaking of which, Su Ran really wants to buy a few brands of pianos she likes. Unfortunately, according to their current situation, not only the money is not enough, the place is not enough.

"It's totally okay! You have worked hard, Teacher Su." Xu Xiao took over the score from Su Ran, and could not help but shine.

Although he is not professional, but he has learned a lot and can see that these music scores of Teacher Su are very professional.

"It's so complete, this can be produced directly!" The studio composer on the side also looked at it, tried humming the music on the score, and his face was amazing.

"Mr. Xu, why don't we start today?" Several people in the music room couldn't wait.

"Okay, let's sort it out and start straight away!" Manager Xu waved his hand and said, just do it.

"Notice let Teacher Wei come with them, just to think about the words."

"Ok."

"Mr. Su, do you have time? If you can make time, I would like to ask you to guide me on the spot." Xu Xiao looked to Su Ran and looked forward with anticipation.

"No problem." Her "after-sales service" was still good.

Because Su Ran's composition is very complete, and there is almost no need to modify or adjust, the entire music production process is very smooth.