Chapter 45: Suto Activity

"Now we're here. May I ask this gentleman if you can leave?" The car arrived at Xijiao Park and the school camping site. Su Han jumped out of the car and said to Lu Shao politely.

Quite a stern gesture.

"Is this how you should speak to me?" Lu Shao got out of the car, closed the door, put his hands in his pockets, and looked at Su Han with narrowed eyes.

There was no trace of undulation in the low voice, but it was a chilling danger.

Even Su Han, when looked at by the other side, suddenly felt a great sense of pressure.

However, it only took a few seconds, and soon Su Han glared back unwillingly.

"Huh, it's funny. What attitude should I take towards you?" Su Han asked with a grin, and asked, "I use this attitude to treat an unfamiliar person. It's very suitable."

"If it's inappropriate, our family participates in the Suto activity. Are you called inappropriate here?"

"Su Han." Su Ran stopped Su Han at this time.

Su Ran didn't know at all. He just fell asleep. Why did he wake up, and the atmosphere between the two was more tit-for-tat than before?

Now Su Ran only has a headache.

She still knew her own son.

Although Su Han is a little quiet, he is still a very reasonable and polite teenager. When facing dissatisfied people, he ignores at most and never will this attitude. How can he face his own father instead? Is it?

As for Lu Shao.

To be honest, Su Ran is not very well understood, although the other party has always been friendly to her impressions, but the first time she thought of Lu Shao in Dongshan Garden.

The Gu Jiahao who had been running on the road to death and death, when he saw Lu Shao, could persuade him like that, Su Ran felt that his family's smashing might now be a temptation on the edge of death.

While Su Ran was thinking about how to ease the current stalemate, over there, Su Han's class teacher came over.

"Su Han's family is here too." Teacher Wang said, looking at Su Ran's side.

At the same time, when he saw a man standing next to Su Ran who could hardly be ignored by his momentum alone, he slightly surprised and a look of surprise flashed on his face.

"This is it?" Teacher Wang asked.

"Oh, this is Su Han's father." Su Ran explained.

Teacher Wang: Nani? !!

This is the father Su Han who was raised by her parents?

Thinking of a few days ago, Teacher Wang suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

However, presumably because he was very satisfied with Su Ran's explanation, the party to the incident, Mr. Lu, did not care about that matter.

"It turned out to be Su Han's father", and quickly put away the embarrassment. Teacher Wang greeted Lu Shao: "I'm Su Han's class teacher and my surname is Wang."

"Hello, Teacher Wang."

After a pause, Lu Shao glanced at the side, a boy who wanted to draw a line with him, and said, "Su Han has bothered you at the school."

"It should be, and Su Han has always been very conscious in his studies. It is a student in our class who is more reassuring to the teacher." Teacher Wang said sincerely.