Chapter 13: Parent Meeting

"Yes, Teacher Su, I'll trouble you from now on." After hearing Su Ran and Song Yi'an's conversation, Wu Ma said aside.

Although she doesn't know what music is not music, since even the young master said that this new teacher is OK, it must be OK.

Moreover, after taking care of the young master here for so long, she was the first time to see the young master's attitude towards the teacher who came to the class.

"By the way, Mr. Su, this is your class time." Wu Ma then enveloped Su Ran with another envelope. This hurried posture seemed to be afraid of Su Ran being out of touch.

Actually Wu Mom thought too much.

After receiving the envelope, holding the thick texture, Su Ran was quite moved.

She hasn't squeezed so much money in a long time.

At least 10 grandpa Mao didn't run away!

"Uh, thank you," Su Ran said.

If it weren't for the male lead, she could be killed by neng at any time as a supporting role, and she really wanted to accept this part-time job!

"but......"

"Why, where do you have to thank Teacher Su!", Before Su Ran opened her mouth, Wu Ma had already said, "Miss will come back to class tomorrow, so it is hard for Teacher Su."

Su Ran: emmm ...

All the way out of Dongshan Garden, Su Ran still could not help but abandon himself!

Her principle too! Her pride!

How could she be fooled by Wu Ma's few words and the 1,000 yuan in her hand and promised to continue to come to class tomorrow?

However, it doesn't seem to agree.

If there is no income, she and Su Han will really drink the northwest wind, and the rent is about to expire ...

After knowing that the part-time job location is Dongshan Garden, Su Ran did not continue to submit resumes on the Internet, but unfortunately it is sinking into the sea.

There is also a music file that she sent to Shengding Entertainment's public mailbox, and she has not received any reply yet.

Thinking, Su Ran's cell phone suddenly rang.

It's a strange number.

"Hello."

"Hello, may I ask Su Han's parents?"

Upon hearing the words on the phone, Su Ran's ignited hope shattered instantly.

She thought it was a call from Shengding Entertainment, but did not expect to find Su Han again.

Shouldn't her villain's son fight with anyone, and then some police station called to tell the leader.

"Uh, it's me, may you ..."

"I am the teacher of the seventh middle school and the head teacher of Su Han."

"Su Han's class teacher? Did Su Han fight with people at school?" Su Ran asked a little bit nervously at first.

Probably because Su Han's villain set is too memorable, so when I heard that the other party was a school, Su Ran's first reaction was that Su Han caused trouble again.

"No, no, Su Han is very good at school", after a pause, the other party said, "Yes, before Su Han said his parents were not there, I have never contacted you, but when I updated my parent information this week Su Han left your phone in the address book, I think it should be you who came back. "