Chapter 23: Meet Father and Son

school.

"Han brother!" Liu Yangyang saw Su Han who came over the road a few steps behind him at a glance at the gate of the school, which was empty.

"Haha, let's just say that we are in a good mood. Even if you are late, it 's like talking about it. How about, Brother Han, do you also think that the class of the old king is boring?" Good posture, said.

Su Han: Hehe.

Who has discussed with you?

He just looked at the wooden door panel that was half-hung on the door frame and could not be locked before going out. It's not pleasing to the eye, so I tried to fix it.

Fortunately, Su Ran stayed up late last night to make Lele's album music. After falling asleep in the morning, it was basically thunder.

Otherwise, if she was told that Su Han had missed a whole class early in the morning, he would lock the door in order to make a living.

Seeing Su Han ignored him, Liu Yangyang didn't feel embarrassed.

"Han brother Han brother!" Suddenly remembered something, Liu Yangyang asked Su Han with a look of excitement, "I ask you, who was your mother yesterday?"

"Otherwise?" Su Han asked.

When referring to Su Ran, the corner of Su Han's mouth rose slightly, not even he found it.

"My God! My cold brother! I envy you!"

"What's so envious." Su Han said with a look of carelessness.

As for that woman, is there anything worth envying others?

Uh, although this time is still alive.

"Of course I'm envious, your mother is so pretty, like a big star!"

"Don't you know, if it wasn't for the class leader to talk to them later, I would have thought that it was your sister or a young lady who was posing as a parent on a treasure."

When talking about Miss Sister, Liu Yangyang was particularly excited.

As a result, Su cold looked coldly and shut up.

"Lead monitor? What are they talking about?" Su Han frowned, asking.

"It's okay, that is, your mother is very temperamental and very gentle. They said they had misunderstood you before, Barbara and the like." After a pause, Liu Yangyang murmured dissatisfied again: "Well, posthumously."

"By the way, Han, is your mother coming back to take care of you this time?"

Someone said that Su Han's mother was doing business in other places, so she was not near Su Han.

Although not many people believe, this is one of them.

However, since Su Han's mother appeared at the parent meeting yesterday, this has become the most truthful and the only statement.

Su Han: ...

"Will your mother leave? I mean going out to do business."

"Should not." Su Han said in a deep silence for a few seconds.

This is what he wants.

At least, Su Ran is fine now, and he hopes that this state can be maintained forever.

"Haha, that's great!" Liu Yangyang laughed.

"Related to you?" Su Han asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh ... just don't allow me to be happy for my friends?"

"What about your dad?" Liu Yangyang could not help but asked curiously.