Chapter 55

WARNING!

MATURE STUFF AHEAD!

THIS CHAPTER IS FILLED ONLY WITH MATURE STUFF & SMUTS!

SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU WISH!

BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES 3000+ WORDS!

I'M SAYING THIS NOW SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIND WHERE IT ENDS!

JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER!

:)

{Edited}

Lisa chuckles as she sat up, her seductive eyes slowly glances at Jungkook, who gulp timidly. Her eyes not breaking the contact with his.

She crawls sexily to him, not in a creepy way, as her breast made in contact with his chest, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine. Her face inches away from his as their breath mixed together in the hot air.

"Time for the punishment." Lisa winks, but in a flirty way as she bites her lips, tempting to make Jungkook hard.

She hovers over him, their bodies not leaving contact. Her hand tugs at the hem of his shirt, wanting to meet his hot and toned body. She made eye contact to him, distracting him from her sly movement.

"L-Lisa?" Jungkook's questions as his chest rise up and down quickly in fright.

He heard clicks of the handcuffs together. His eyes shot wide, shocked at what Lisa had in plan.

"This is not what I had in plan." Jungkook said, his feeling getting more intense.

"But this is what I had." Lisa smirks devishly, her hands cuffing his.

"Lisa?" His hands being pushed above his head as Lisa straddled him, cuffing his hands on the head board.

"Shhh." Lisa shuts him by placing her finger on his luscious lips. "Let me do everything."

Her hands slide down his body, reaching for his shirt. She pulls it off, making it hang on the handcuffs. She leans in closer to him, their faces inches apart once again.

She smash her lips onto his, hungry for his taste. Their tongues danced together as sloppy sounds came out. His tongue fighting for whatever he needs to do. But Jungkook let out a groan when Lisa pulls away, a string of saliva still attached. His head pushing forward just to touch her lips with his. He saw a smirk appear on her lips as she pulls away from him, making him longing for her more.

She slowly takes of her shirt, still not breaking eye contact. Her bra peaks out as the shirt was finally off, thrown off to somewhere in the room. The feeling suddenly increased, making them both groan.

"Lisa." Jungkook breathes out. "It's been at least 15 minutes." He begs. "I need you."

Lisa chuckles. "Does my baby want me?" She leans in again, licking his lips. "Not yet baby boy. Not yet."

She unclasp her bra, her boobs dropping into his sight. Plump, pink, and ready to be touched. But no, Lisa had to make this the hard way.