The twin of Mal

Me and Mal have been forced to go pay Uma a visit as Ben has been kidnapped. I care a lot for my twin sister's boyfriend or well, ex boyfriend. Me and Mal both ran to the Isle as we couldn't take the pressure. As a result, Ben was kidnapped as a pawn in Uma's blackmail. Truth is me and Chad broke up before I ran away. He didn't understand my Isle ways. Evie gave me her blessings when we got together because we thought Chad had changed his ways but he hadn't.

"We'll wait here till you're back." Carlos smiles.

I ruffle his hair smiling. Carlos and Jay are like my brothers the same way Evie is like my sister.

"We'll walk different routes to the fish and chip shop." Mal says sternly.

"Why?" Evie questions.

"They'll expect them to go together, meaning they can both be jumped." Jay explains.

We shortly head out after they all wish us good luck. The difference between Ben and Chad is - even if it was a stupid move on everyone's account - Ben still came here to get Mal, Chad hasn't come to get me. Mal has just split ways with me. She walks the main route and I'm going through the back alleyways. I am happy with my route until my hips are grabbed and I'm pinned against the alleyway wall very roughly.

"Harry." I breathe out softly.

"Wondering where ye got to little one. Almost thought ye wouldn't come." Harry says quietly, still pinning me against the wall.

"'Course I would come."

"'M glad ye did, otherwise we wouldn't get to have any fun..." Harry says, his ocean blue eyes drifting to check me out.

"I-I've just broke up with Chad Charming." I say quietly, avoiding Harry's intense gaze.

"Good." Harry murmurs with his Scottish accent.

That's when Harry kisses me with a ton of passion. I kiss back of course, I just hold back. That's when Harry pulls away from me.

 That's when Harry pulls away from me

"Kiss me like an Isle girl."

Harry juts his jaw and that's when I pounce jumping at the pirate. Harry catches me as my hands rake wildly through his hair. Harry's hand and hook roams my body, careful not to dig in his hook.

"Ha-"

"'M better..." Harry growls.

Harry then moans as I slip my tongue into the intense kiss. Harry gets me back by winning dominance causing me to moan. I then start moving my body against Harry's causing a groan and a growing bulge. That's when Harry's lips attack my neck with kisses, nibbles and bites. Harry knows exactly where my sweet spot is and doesn't show me any mercy as he leaves love bites down my neck. The lust levels are through the roof right now as I'm moaning like fuck but then I realise the predicament I'm in.

"Harry, I've got to meet Uma with Mal. I need Ben back."

As if I electrocuted him, Harry puts me harshly on the ground. He stalks away and turns back to me.

"Ye need Ben back huh? I thought he was Mal's?" Harry asks venom dripping from his voice.

"He is. I-"

"I just showed that I still care for ye lass and ye wanna-"

I don't listen to another word as I sprint out of the alleyway back en route to Ursula's Fish and Chips shop. Harry just yells after me.

"You're late." Uma sighs annoyed.

Mal stares at me, checking me for injuries.

"Got jumped. Keep your dogs on leashes." I spit.

With a dramatic flair the saloon type doors crash open as my secret ex-ex Harry Hook struts in, showcasing the bulge I gave him but moments ago.

"Finally." Uma smiles.

"Uma let's get down to business." I huff avoiding Harry's stare.

I sit down next to Mal opposite Uma at the table.

"Don't mind Harry, he was obviously having some fun with some desperate girl down Stocks Avenue."

I feel a burning anger that rages deep within me. That's where Harry pinned me. He really had to stop me where he takes his floosies for a fuck.

"Oh I'm sure she'll love to hear that's where he takes his sluts." I say sarcastically, glaring.

Mal gives me a look and I know if I look back at her now she will know everything. I just let Mal take the lead as it's more her beef with Uma as it is her man - or ex man - that Uma and her crew has captured. Throughout the proceedings full of snarky comments and threats, I try to ignore a certain pirate's gaze on me. The more he stares the more it pisses me right off.

"Noon." Uma says menacingly.

I storm out of there. My eyes glowing emerald green.

"Hey!" Mal shouts at me, "Your eyes..." She trails off, "You okay?"

"Fine." I mutter looking back towards the Fish and Chip shop.

If you want a second part vote for it!