I saw that

I am ruthless and cruel. I am also alone and miserable. I'm feared but friendless. I wonder the Isle streets alone, feared but alone. I steal and scrounge. There I see it today's victim: an apple. Today's victim is more like today's meal. A stolen and rotten apple. As I walk away chomping the disgusting thing I hear a voice.

"I saw that little one." A Scottish accent says.

"I don't care." I shrug still walking.

All of a sudden the pirate first-mate is in front of me, his hook at my neck. I just stop and scoff as the infamous Harry Hook gives me a vacant look. In his eyes though I can see curiosity. I just wonder what of. That's not something you're supposed to see in the most feared pirate/ villain kid on the Isle.

"Ye don't just carry on walking away from me little one." Harry smirks.

"I just did." I smile my voice dripping from sweet sarcasm.

I don't think Harry expected that response so I'm able to remove the hook from my neck and carry on walking. As I go someone dared to try and walk across me but they halt and I snap my teeth together in a barking motion. Then Mr Dramatics laughs whilst circling me.

"Meet me at Ursula's Fish and Chip shop at midnight. I think ye could be a great assest to the crew." Harry says deeply.

"I'm not some prize to be won Hook." I sneer.

He bows then kisses my hand, "Hook is my father, call me Harry." Harry smirks.

"I know who you are." I say with my arms crossed.

"Ah so my reputation precedes me." Harry giggles, "What's your name little one?"

"Not interested." I smirk.

Again the seventeen or eighteen year old looks shell shocked so I just run off while he's in his lil daze.

"Midnight little one!" Harry yells.

"Maybe!" I shout back.

------

"Is that her?" Gaston's son asks poking himself round Harry

Harry's face smirks and his eyes twinkle. Twinkle? Oh god...

"'Iya little one!" Harry says high pitch.

"Hey." I say crossing my arms.

Thing is Harry was probably watching me for a while before he approached me so that's why I came. Even with my reputation, if Harry Hook tells you to be somewhere at this time you go.

"Hi I'm Gil, son of Gaston." Gil waves.

"Hi Gil." I smile.

"Come inside little one." Harry says holding his hand out.

"Do I have to?" Harry raises his eyebrows, "Fine." I mutter at the pirate.

I expected Harry to drag me by his hook but he offers his rough worked hand. He gestures for Gil to follow him as he leads us inside the fish and chips.

"I have a really thick neck don't I?" Gil questions me.

"Yeah sure Gil." I say politely.

"Uma... We're here." Harry leers.

Out of no where this gorgeous turquoise-haired pirate comes out and is smirking at me. What is it with these pirates and smirking? I see what she's smirking at more is mine and Harry's hands that are still clasped. I then realise and let go, now positioning them in arms crossed.

"Name's Y/n but I assume you know that since you sent your lapdog after me." I say sassily.

"I sure do." Uma jumps over the counter, "Firecracker like you said Harry I see."

"That's me." I nod, "Like he said."

"You can let go of her hand now Harry." Uma says with a smirk.

Harry clears his throat and does as his captain says.

"Cut to the cod, Uma, why do you want me apart of your crew?"

I'm the daughter of Governor Ratcliffe you see. Nothing special other than my family used to have our fortune our power. All that is lost now due to Pocahontas, John Smith, Thomas and the forest freaks of animals.

"Well for one, your wit. That's as sharp as a blade." Uma pauses, "Talking of sharp, you're a sharpshooter with that gun of your's." Uma pauses once again, "Plus, I've heard of your hunger for power and money."

"You join our crew little one, you can have that and so much more."

I sigh, considering my options... And odds.

"Sure count me in."

"Excellent." Uma grins deviously.

Harry was right: I gained a family that truly cared for me, power, money and Harry. The love of my life, besides money of course.