Cursed part two

Trigger warning: (mentions) death, saying goodbye, illness and disease, (mentions) seizures.

Harry Hook the ruthless, murderous messed up Isle of the Lost boy kept his promise to me. But then again Harry can be affectionate, understanding and protective. Harry has a soft side he only ever showed me, Uma and Gil. I'm now bedridden in the palace since this morning. At the crack of dawn I secretly snuck my rose in the jar next to my father's. That was before Harry found me having a seizure in the ballroom when I was on my way back to my room. Harry strokes my hand with his thumbs ghosting over my knuckles. Harry sometimes will talk and sometimes he knows I need peace. I've barely been able to keep my eyes open and I can physically feel my body shutting down.

"Mal's given birth!" Ben comes running in.

I sit up abruptly. That's one thing I wasn't sure of: meeting my nephew or niece.

"I'm bringing them in now." I hear Mal yell.

"Them?" I ask with awe in my voice.

I notice Harry looking at me with tears in his eyes. In comes Mal on a wheelchair holding two beautiful babies.

"This is Cameron Jack." Ben says giving me my nephew.

"Hey Cam, I'm your auntie Y/n. I'm sorry I couldn't stay for longer." I kiss his adorable forehead.

My mum then takes Cameron so I can hold the second twin. Everyone is besides my bed you see. Dad, mum, Jay, Carlos, Jane, Lonnie, Doug, Audrey, Gil and Uma all there. Evie now walks in the room with tears and she takes a silent seat next to Doug.

"This is Dahila Y/n." Mal smiles crying.

I take my little niece.

"Dahila means dark flower and she's named after you." Ben points out.

"Look Harry I'm an auntie." I smile with tears in my eyes.

"A beautiful auntie." Harry compliments.

Me and Harry it seems has gotten back to how we were when we broke up but I know he doesn't love me.

"Hi Dahila, I'm your auntie Y/n. I won't be here long but I'll always be watching over you and your brother." I say kissing the forehead of my cute niece.

Dad then takes Dahila off me.

"I'm so happy you got to meet them." Mal smiles.

I nod.

"Thank you." I murmur.

------

Third POV-

The whole group joyously chatted around the dying cursed Y/n. Both Cameron and Dahila got passed around to be held by their big loving family. Eventually a nurse took the sleeping twins to their cot and stayed to watch them.

"You've been quiet lass." Harry says looking back at Y/n.

"Guys!" Jay shouts gesturing to Y/n's body.

Carlos runs to Y/n' body now grey and cold.

"She-she's gone." Carlos whispers.

No one has any words they just let the tears of sadness spill from their eyes. They all embrace. Harry however screams and tries to shake Y/n's body but Uma holds him back.

"I saw Y/n this morning sneak off to the room where they keep your rose Ben's dad." Gil says sadly.

Lonnie slaps his chest.

"Could it be?" Lonnie asks quivering.

Ben takes off at a sprinting pace to the sacred room. There he takes back an extra item. In he walks with an intricate glass jar with a withered black rose, all it's dead petals lie on the bottom. Ben places it on a Welsh dresser.

"No!" Belle screams.

Harry gasps.

"Y/n listen to me lass: I love you, okay? I'm sorry we broke up. We were young and stupid. I'm sorry okay! I love you." Harry says frantically.

Nothing happens.

"She loves you too Harry, kiss her." Evie tells him.

Harry with no hesitation places a soft kiss to Y/n's soft plump lips. Harry let's a few private tears fall on her cheek. Harry pulls away now silently full on crying. There's a moment's pause but then the y/e/c eyes of Queen Y/n of Auradon flutter open. Gone is the caterpillar; the butterfly is here.

"I love you too, Harry." Y/n says her voice as soft as snow.

"Y/n I love you too." Harry murmurs, "So, so goddamn much."

Y/n then pulls Harry in for another sweet kiss as their family and friends rejoice at the lifting of the curse.

"Works everytime." Mal, Evie and Uma say simultaneously.