Now you're inviting us? Part three

"Thank you, Y/n." Mal says lightly.

"Y/n I'm tired. I'm going to go to bed." Gil yawns.

"Okay Gilly. Give us a night cuddle then." I say.

Gil lifts me up as we both giggle. He does the same to Uma who makes him laugh hard. Gil swoops in for Harry and not even he can resist so they hug properly although Gil doesn't lift Harry.

"Harry are you with Y/n tonight?" Gil checks from the doorway.

Harry looks at me, cocking his head to one side and I nod.

"Yeah mate. I'll see ye tomorrow." Harry replies looking at Gil with a fat smirk.

Gil then launches himself hugging Mal and Ben at the same time. He then heads to his and Harry's bedroom.

"I'm hitting the hay too. Night y'all." Uma smiles.

We all hug Uma goodnight. Then its crunching time. Mal and Ben sit close together on the sofa opposite me and Harry. When I sit I snuggle into Harry's side still sitting up as he puts an arm around me. Mal and Ben are holding hands I notice. There's a silence for a moment or two.

"How's school?" Ben asks breaking the silence.

"Well, we've started to learn how to read." I say quietly.

"I can count accurately now and we can now both tell the time." Harry smirks showing Ben his pocket watch.

"I have something to say." I find myself saying.

Harry smiles at me knowing what I'm doing. He then comfortingly holds my left hand and his other hand still with the arm around me strokes up and down my arm.

"Go ahead." Mal says looking hopeful somewhat.

"I've chatted with the others throughout the week so I thought I'd talk to you two now..." I then trail off.

I look at Harry for reassurance.

"Go on lass." He encourages me.

I turn back to Mal my older half sister.

"I'm sorry. I don't hate y'all. I just hated the situation we were all in. It just was hard when we were all split up. I mean I'm kind of thankful in a way because that's how I grew close to Uma, Gil and Harry..." Harry sends me a wink, "What hurt the most was ye didn't tell anyone about me. Like I get with the whole dad thing but not me."

I now look at Mal awaiting a response. Like me she looks at Ben for reassurance who nods at her.

"I'm sorry too. I too found it really hard when we went to Auradon. You know I struggle with feelings and it was such a sensitive raw subject that I had to leave you behind. As much as me and the VKs had issues with the crew - now resolved - I'm glad you had them." Mal replies with.

"I would also like to apologise." Ben starts, "I'm sorry. I kept Mal busy especially with all the pressures she was under. I also apologise to you both and all the Isle kids because I should have gotten more over sooner and should of taken the barrier down sooner." Ben says sincerely.

"I felt so guilty I never mentioned you in Auradon so I told anyone who listened and now everyone knows about you. I know that's no justice but I didn't want to show my weakness by missing you so we all agreed to keep you to ourselves." Mal adds on.

I think for a moment or two taking it all in. Harry then nudges me giving me a concerned look.

"I accept both of ye's apologies. It was wrong of me to think you blatantly all abandoned me. The others said the same too." I say quietly.