I don't like this idea

Trigger warning: mentions sexual harassment and inappropriate touching as well as there is a little violence too.

I am Y/n Frollo. I live however with the Hook household. When I was nine my mum died and Claude Frollo didn't want me anymore. By this time I was the best of friends with Gil, Uma and Harry. Harry was my little crush even back then. We even forced both sets of parents and other Isle kids to our make believe wedding where instead of a tiaras, there were daisy chain crowns. So the day my mother died I was dumped on the Hook's doorstep. Frollo knocked and explained to Captain Hook and Harry's mum Mrs Lillian Hook that he didn't want me. They took me in did Harry's mum and dad. That was before Harry's mum died when we were twelve. If Harry's mum wasn't alive when I was abandoned I'm not sure Captain Hook would have kept me. But when Harry's mum died I was already integrated so Captain Hook didn't even kick me out.

Me and Harry's sisters got on great and considered each other as sisters but as for Harry... He's a different story. He's not my brother, I love him so. I always have loved him. Ever since we were three when we first met. Over the years our friendship slowly turned into more though neither of us would admit it or make a move on the other. Harry also is a massive flirt and charmer and does with everything he sees with a pulse so he'll never love me like that.

"Harry! Y/n!" Uma yells.

I wake up first adjusting my eyes to the morning sun. I then realise me and Harry are spooning, him being the big spoon. His topless figure is hugging me hard as there is no space between us.

"What? It's a Saturday!" I groan.

Harry's eyes then flutters. He smiles when he sees me and kisses my cheek.

"Mornin' lass." Harry whispers in his sexy Scottish morning voice.

"Morning to you too first-mate Harry." Uma smirks.

I blush and Harry laughs.

"To what do we owe the pleasure Uma early on our day off?" Harry asks.

"It's not anymore. Gothal's son Gabriel has decided he wants to cause trouble on our turf. He mugged poor Gil this morning and he's trying it on with the girls on the market stalls. They've asked for our help." Uma explains.

I sit up straight.

"That bugging bastard!" I say in fury.

"We'll teach him a lesson won't we Y/n?" Harry says with an evil gleam in those ocean blue eyes.

I hook my little pinky around his hook he now has sitting up.

"Yeah we fucking will." I say evily.

"Y/n can I speak to you alone for a minute?" Uma asks me smirking.

"Uh huh" I nod.

"I'm going for a shower before the girls get in." Harry looks between me and Uma, "Why do women take so long to get ready?" Harry asks fake exasperated.

Harry proceeds to leave for his shower after me and Uma sticking our tongues out at him. I pat the bed for my girl bestie Uma to sit down when we hear the water on.

"I never knew you and Harry were together." Uma says grinning.

"We're not." I blush.

"Didn't you have your own room?" Uma questions me.

"Yeah I did until four years ago Captain Hook went through a drunken phase of coming home and thinking my room was his. Harry found me screaming because Captain Hook was trying to get in my bed. Harry then demanded I sleep and stay in his room." I explain.