Cursed part one

Trigger warning: (mentions) death, illness, disease, saying goodbye, missing family, brief kidnap, talks about funerals.

I am Y/n Beast Queen of Auradon along with my twin brother King Ben of Auradon and sister-in-law Queen Mal of the Isle. I disappeared a year ago because I was captured by the same enchantress who cursed my father. I was captured the day after Ben and Mal's wedding. The enchantress put the same curse on me as my father had apart from people remember me and I'm not a beast. Instead I am plagued with deteriorating health. I was once beautiful and now my skin is hollow and pale. I have sickness and dizziness. I also cough up lots of blood and bleed a lot. There's also bouts of excruciating pain and if you tap me it leaves a black bruise. The enchantress only had me for a week but I couldn't go home - I had to find someone to love me. But then I realised: I still love Harry Hook. Me and Harry first met when I helped save a kidnapped Ben. We had flirted then including some secret kissing between myself and Harry. Our relationship properly started when we reunited four months later to defeat Audrey. We were together two years but then we broke up. Me and Harry broke up because we had an intense relationship and we were young and stupid. There was a lot of jealousy and insecurities and it drove us apart. That's why I didn't return because Harry doesn't love me. He never said it, not in two years and neither did I. But now, I only have two weeks to get him to love me in order for the curse to be lifted as I still love him. Harry is my last hope I tried for nearly a year to get people to fall in love with me.

 Harry is my last hope I tried for nearly a year to get people to fall in love with me

I even got a birthday gown as today is me and Ben's birthday. Every year there is a ball for our birthday. I wait till the party is in full motion till I walk into the palace with shocked faces from the guard.

It's time.

"I'm back bitches!" I shout to the ballroom.

The ballroom is in silence and utter shock and immediately my eyes fall on Harry who's wearing a suit

The ballroom is in silence and utter shock and immediately my eyes fall on Harry who's wearing a suit. I then look down at myself. My skin is grey and my veins are showing black, blue and purple. My eyes have black circles around them because insomnia is a part of the curse or night terrors. The enchantress is torturing me whilst I'm dying.

I take a step and stumble because my body is that skeletal and weak.

"Y/n!" Ben yells in tears.

"I was captured by the enchantress. She has cursed me." There's gasps of horror, "I have done everything in my power to break it yet to fail." I let a tear slip at Harry's silently crying face, "I come to you all to spend what time I have left with." I say descending the stairs.

"What do you mean Y/n?" Ben asks in tears, stepping forward.

"I'm dying." I glance at Harry then back at my twin brother, "I wanted to spend my last moments with my loved ones." I reveal at the bottom of the staircase.

"How long?" Mal asks me putting her hand on my arm.

I look at my beautiful sister-in-law who is heavily pregnant and I let out an involuntary sob.

"Weeks." I say wiping my tears to stay strong.

That's when Harry runs out of the ballroom no explanation. As he ran I held my hand out then I collapsed into my twin brother's arms.

"Harry!" Uma says running after him.

------

"Y/n?" Gil calls out.

"Come in." I say weakly.

I'm in my Auradon dorm determined to live a normal life till I die. In comes Gil, Uma and Harry.

"You wanted to speak to us?" Uma asks with a sad smile.

"Yeah..." I trail off, "I am just apologising to everyone who left. I had to get away to try and break the curse..." I say softly.

"We forgive you girl." Uma nods with tears.

"What's the curse, Y/n?" Harry asks me with tears threatening to leave his eyes.

"I'm not telling anyone that. There is no hope. I've accepted my fate."

Harry suddenly slams his fist on my desk.

"Well I haven't!" Harry screams.

"Harry don't do this..." I beg.

"What can we do? Can we help break the curse?" Harry asks frantically grabbing my hand.

"There's nothing you can do." That's when I get the urge, "Bucket!"

Uma gives me the white bucket I gesture too. I immediately empty my guts as Harry holds back my hair as I kneel. He gently shushes me as I hear faint crying from Uma and Gil. That's when it happens. The blood: pure, metallic-tasting and nasty blood.

"Oh my god lass..." I hear Harry whisper.

When I'm done I have a coughing fit as Gil moves the bucket and Uma gets me some water. I slurp that after the coughing fit as I slump against the bottom of the bed. Uma comes over and places her hand on my forehead.

"Gil, Harry, will you carry my coffin? Dad, Ben, Jay and Carlos agreed I just need two more people." I ask softly catching my breath.

Harry just sits down next to me shaking his head with tears streaming down his gorgeous face that I miss kissing. Gil suddenly looks serious and I notice he's holding onto Uma's hand.

"I will, Y/n." Gil nods.

"I-I-"

"Harry, please. Do this for me I beg you."

He kisses my burning forehead which lingers.

"I will but we're going to break the curse." Harry says nodding as if to convince himself.

"Uma, will you do a eulogy?" I ask my best friend.

That's when Uma breaks down in tears. She nods quickly and me, her, Gil and Uma all embrace. Uma and Gil leave us after that. Me and Harry talk for hours as he hugs me close to his body.

"I missed ye so much." Harry says kissing my forehead.

"You miss the memories." I say sadly.

"No, lass I miss you." Harry says softly, "Please tell me how I can break this damn curse."

"Just stay with me." I say quietly.

"Always, I promise." Harry says kissing my hand gently.