Keeping score

I do not encourage or promote it but in this imagine you smoke.

Harry at lunchtime has just nicked some of my fries so I slap his arm. He just smirks.

"Fair enough ye deserve them." Harry says whilst smiling, actually smiling.

"Harry can I come round your's tonight?" I ask pleading with the rock solid lad.

"Yeah sure what about your annoying brother?" Harry asks me.

I tap his arm and he just laughs still smirking.

"I'm right here you know!" Carlos says from a couple of seats down.

"He's hanging out with Jane tonight. If you won't I'll just shag this Elliot guy who's been giving me bedroo-"

"Yeah ye can come round." Harry says interrupting me.

"Sounds like someone's jealous..." Jay mutters.

"Sounds like someone's delusional..." Harry drawls out getting visibly tense.

I put my hand on his thigh which makes him gasp all high pitch and I give him a poignant look. Harry seems to calm down after that and puts his hand on my thigh but further up this time. I just laugh while Jay looks pissed and starts whispering to Carlos who now looks ultra pissed off too.

"I'm going to ring Cruella to tell her." I say to Carlos getting up from the table.

I'm bailing out of mine and my so-called mother's girl bonding night.

"I'll come too after what happened last time." Harry says grabbing his bag.

"W-why is that necessary?" Carlos mumbles.

"Because loser, last time Cruella made her cry and I found her alone." Harry says quite angry.

"I didn't know her mum was even involved in her life..." Lonnie says.

I just nod silently and walk away where Harry follows me. He catches up and notices there's a few tears in my eyes so he pulls me close and I hug him back. Harry knows that sometimes silence in a hug is what's needed. I pull away and we walk past the gawping people who's stopped dead in eating their lunch.

"Hey mum." I say trying to stay happy when talking to her.

"What is it?" She asks bored.

"I can graduate when I'm supposed to." I say revealing the news.

"What? What do you want a gold star that for something you should've been doing anyway? That was expected of you but you were lacking so am I supposed to be impressed?" Cruella my mum asks sarcastically.

I end the call then and there.

"I'm going for a fag." I say.

I then storm off. I have a fag and don't go to the rest of my lessons. Harry catches up with me and skives off with me. We nip back to Carlos, Jay and my place so I can get some comfier clothes. Me and Harry spent the rest of the day at Harry's house. His father and sisters are home when we are technically due home which is now.

"Hello H!" Harry's younger sister CJ yells.

"Hi Haz." Harry's older sister Harriet greets.

"Evening son." Captain Hook says.

Me and Harry walks into the kitchen with me behind him. I've been here a lot so we're not under Carlos' glares or Jay's watchful eyes. I mean me and Harry are just friends!

"Y/n!" CJ exclaims giving me a hug.

By this time I'm in a pair of light grey short-shorts and a t-shirt of Harry's that I still haven't gave back since the other week. After the hug with CJ then Harriet I get one from his dad Captain James Hook.

"I like how my own sisters greets Y/n before me dad." Harry sarcastically scoffs whilst he now hugs his sisters.

"How was school?" Captain Hook asks us.

"Y/n here learnt she's graduating with the year." Harry smiles.

They burst out in whoops and honestly its adorable. They start chanting my name and that's when Harry decides they're too uncool and he drags me away. We go back up to his airy bedroom and I flop on Harry's queen-sized bed although he claims its king sized.

"Your dad and sisters are adorable. I love 'em." I smile fondly.

"They love ye too." Harry says, rubbing his temple, "They think we're dating." Harry smirks.

"Really?" I say surprised.

"Is it really hard to believe lass?" Harry asks deeply

"No." I say simply.

In a comfortable warm silence we watch a Spiderman film with me sitting in between Harry's legs. His hands rests gently on my stomach as I'm encircled by Harry's arms. The movie draws to an end we agree to go to bed. By this time my old Victoria Secrets bra is really bothering me.

"Hey why are ye so fidgety?" Harry says surprising me from behind.

"My bra is bothering me." I say annoyed.

"Can't say I relate." Harry laughs at his own joke.

So I decide to show that cocky bastard who's boss so without missing a beat I whilst keeping Harry's t-shirt on I slink off my bra and pull it out of the t-shirt sleeve. Harry's gob drops open but then curls into an expression I haven't seen before.

"Ready for bed?' I smile innocently twiddling with my hair.

Y/n: one. Harry: zero.

Harry smirks. He allows me to get into his queen-sized bed first before he comes and roughly spoons me quite sexually I must say. Harry's arm slides it's way under my neck and that other arm he gently strokes slowly up my bare arm first as a curled up fist then he opens it.

"Ready to sleep?" Harry purrs behind me.

Y/n: one. Harry: one.

Two can play at that game he shall see. I shuffle around a bit making sure to rub my arse over his privates.

"Stop wriggling." Harry says gruffly.

Y/n: two. Harry: one.

Harry then roughly grabs my thigh and rubs it with pressure up and down.

Y/n: two. Harry: two.

"Can we call it even tonight?" I ask stopping wriggling.

"Yeah." Harry breathes out.

Sleep finds it's way to us eventually.