Having fun part one

Third POV-

"Cuchi-cuchi-coo

"Cuchi-cuchi-coo." Harry teases a tied up King Ben, "I'm going to go entertain your sister." Harry whispers pulling away.

Ben was just ignoring Harry Hook as he didn't care about his life; that is until Harry mentioned Ben's little sister. Princess Y/n Beast is a year younger than Ben and they are close. When Ben, Carlos, Jay and Evie came to the Isle Ben was kidnapped as well as his younger sister. The only problem is the VKs didn't know Y/n had been kidnapped, as she had snuck on the Isle without them knowing and later got captured.

"Where is she? What have you done with her?" Ben shouts after Harry.

Harry just cackles.

"Hello beastie boy." Uma says flouncing towards the hostage king.

"Don't let him hurt her!" Ben yells protectively.

"Oh he won't, not yet. She's just tied up in his cabin." Uma says evily.

"I'll tell your sister ye say hi." Harry shouts as he goes down the stairs, "I'm off for some fun."

Y/n's POV-

I hear the steps not far outside the room creak. I feel the floorboards quiver slightly from his leather tattered boots.

"Aye princess how are ye?" Harry Hook my capture asks extravagantly.

"Mmhfifucff." I attempt to reply as I've got a gag in my mouth.

Speaking of the gag Harry pulls it out of my mouth with his hook making sure the cold metal brushes on my skin. I take a couple of breaths to steady my breathing. My torso has been tied to the post so I cannot escape. I've tried.

"Better princess?" Harry asks pursing his lips.

So like the ladylike princess I am I spit in his face which had gotten too close to mine.

"Better." I smirk.

Harry wiped his face with that blood red coat.

"Ye so lucky I don't hit girls princess." Harry says apart from he looks amused.

"Why do you look amused?" I question the deranged pirate.

"Because I've told your brother we're having some fun." Harry smirks.

"Ew you're disgusting. I would never-"

Harry Hook gets really close to me just looking into my eyes. I feel under a spell all of a sudden. Those piercing blue eyes of his are as captivating as sapphires.

"Like what ye see?" Harry asks me very flirteously.

"I-"

"May I kiss ye? I've never kissed a princess." Harry asks/ says stroking my cheek with his non-hook hand.