Dinner and Gifts

sorry for not updating last night! but hey a girl needs to see her bf every now and again. Haha. Read, Review, Vote!!! Thanks :)

After putting clothes on, Harry walked back to the kitchen to see Dylan had already started cooking. It smelled delicious! “What are you making?”

She spun around with a spoon full of pasta that he saw in slow motion heading straight for him. He had no time to react before they hit his t-shirt. She walked over to him and began to wipe his shirt, “Oh my God! I am so sorry.”

As her hands began to roam his chest he grabbed one of her hands and smiled, “Don’t apologize. I am not minding this at all.”

She stepped away and he released her hand. Her hands began to rake through her hair. “To answer your question I am making Salsa Chicken and Pasta. Don’t judge it until you try it. It is not canned salsa. It is homemade salsa. Mi Madre is Spanish and my father is Italian. I took what you had and merged two cultures together.”

“I was not about to judge it. Its smells amazing! What can I do to help?” he clapped his hands together looking around the kitchen.

“Everything is cooking right now. So I actually do not need any help right now. You can set the table?” She asked nervously.

“Of course.” He grabbed all the utensils needed and finished setting the table. He saw Eleanor watching them and was still smiling like a kid in a candy shop.

Dylan cam out and smiled, “Dinners ready!” she brought out a massive bowl filled with noodles, chopped chicken, and vegetables. She placed it in the middle of the table. Louis rushed out of his bedroom and Eleanor sat down next to him at the table. That left Harry to sit next to Dylan.

She began to serve everyone a portion and Louis was the first one to take a bite. He made the loudest moan in the world and said, “Holy poo on toast Dylan! This is amazing! If Niall knew we were eating this well without him he would have a fit.”

Everyone was laughing. Harry leaned over to whisper in her ear, “This food looks amazing. Almost as amazing as you.”

“Are you comparing my attractiveness to my food?” She looked appalled.

“No not that-“ a smiled crept on her face. He nudged her with his elbow, “Ass.”

She was now laughing as she took a bite of her food. Louis began to continue with the compliments, “Heavenly God this is delicious!”

“Thank you” She was blushing. Harry took his first bite and almost exclaimed as loud as Louis had been doing. All the vegetables made a sweet yet spicy sauce that complimented the chicken as well as the pasta.

He composed himself however and said calmly, “Best culture clash ever.”

Soon everyone’s eyes were on Louis who was shoveling the food into his mouth. Eleanor finally said something. She began to gently rub his back and said, “Don’t hurt yourself honey. We don’t want to go to the hospital…”

“Again.” Harry added.

Dylan swallowed hard and asked, “Again?”

“He ate so much he literally went into a food coma. He couldn’t form words or keep his head up. So we took him to the hospital. They gave him a laxative. Did not want to be near him the rest of the night.” Harry, Eleanor and Dylan were laughing so hard.

Louis was scowling, “One time and I will never live it down. Niall eats like a beast all the time yet I do it once and end up in the emergency room.”

“It’s ok Louis. Everyone has one of those moments” Dylan tried comforting him.

“Oh really?” Harry asked intrigued.

“Yes really. Maybe another time you will get to hear mine.” She took another bite as a statement that she was done talking about it.

The meal went on with small chats and laughs and when it started to get later Dylan began to pick up the empty plates and dirty silverware. Eleanor quickly stopped her.

“You cooked an amazing meal. You are not cleaning!” She began to bring the stuff into the kitchen.

“I believe I should actually do the cleaning!” He stood and walked into the kitchen. Eleanor moved out of the way as Harry began to scrub the dishes.

“She likes you Harry.” El leaned on the counter next to him to gauge his reaction.

“I’m sorry?”

“She likes you. Or she wouldn’t be here right now. She just doesn’t want to get involved with you because, well, you are you.” He now looked over at her annoyed he was even having this conversation, “ Come on Harry, your track record is not the cleanest. Plus she is only here for another year.”

He was about to argue when another voice stepped in, “Actually less.” Dylan came from the other side putting her empty glass in the drink.

“Hey Dylan. Didn’t hear you come in.” Eleanor smiled. Starting to slowly back away.

“Obviously. So why were you discussing my length of living in London?”

Eleanor again added her two cents to the situation, “Oh you know, just trying to get it through Harry’s think skull so he doesn’t forget.” She was now leaving the kitchen.

“Why would he need to remember?” Dy asked.

At the point Harry finally spoke up, “How about ‘he’ speak for himself?” Harry spun to look at both of them. El had now completely left the kitchen leaving Dy and him alone. “Eleanor decided I needed to know. Just in case I plan to woo you. Which I don’t really have an intention of doing since you made it epically clear that we are to be just friends.”

He saw her smile falter but she recoiled quick and replied, “That’s right.” She walked out of the kitchen and then Eleanor walked back in. He turned back to cleaning the dishes and then felt a slap to the back.

“Ow!” he spun around to see El with her hands on her hips and an angry face, “What the hell?”

“You can be so rude sometimes!” He could tell she wanted to say more but she quickly just turned on her heels and walked back out.

What? He was confused. After he finished cleaning the dishes he walked out to see El cuddled up against Lou watching some tele. However there was no Dylan. He looked around and was about to check his room but before he left the room Eleanor answered before he asked, “She left.”

He was so confused but went to his room to go and text Dylan and see why she had left. That’s when he saw a bag sitting on his bed. Not just any bag but a Jack Wills bag. He walked up to it and tore it open. He saw an iPhone case and a JW t-shirt. When he unfolded the shirt, a card fell from it.

Harry,

For all the kind things you have done I thought I owed you something. Friends do things regardless of if they get a thank you but being a good friend I knew I needed to do something to show my appreciation. So thanks!

Dy (The hipster girl)

He didn’t realize what a cheesy smile he had on his face until Louis walked in and pointed it out, “Smile any bigger and I might think you actually like this girl more than me” Louis leaned on the door frame.

“I do like her. More than you. But in a completely different way.” Harry grabbed his jacket and ran to catch the elevator and to his car. As he pulled up to the door his nerves were getting to him.

He walked up to the door and knocked.

200 reads!!! literally could not be happier!!! Thank you all! Lets all hope Harry doesnt mess this up again! hahaha.