More Problems

"I have noticed some anomalies in my portal trials." Entrapta explains. "They could potentially pose a problem." Entrapta taps buttons and three big x's appear on the screen.

"That doesn't look good." I say to Entrapta. She shakes her head.

"Maybe we should run more tests." Entrapta turns to Adora. "You won't try to escape if I just pop out for a quick sec, will you?"

Adora looks confused. "Uh... no?"

Entrapta accepts it. "Okay, great, really appreciate it. Come on, Y/N and Emily." Entrapta puts me on Emily and we leave the room.

We get to Entrapta lab in the Fright Zone and run more tests. Scorpia eventually comes into the room. "Ah, boy, I really appreciate you two letting me assist you. I miss hanging out." Scorpia says. "You guys have been busy with Hordak lately and Catra, I mean, she's got her new friends."

Entrapta and I keep typing. Every line of code we put in, a fire appears on the screen. Then enough codes, the world explodes. "Oh, this is not good." I say.

Scorpia looks down. "Oh, you want me to go, too? I understand, I'm probably in your way. I'll just," I speed over to Scorpia. "No, not that." I say to her.

"We've been running diagnostics on the portal." Entrapta drags Scorpia over. "Watch."

Entrapta presses a button and an explosion sound comes from the screen. "You were right. That is not good." Scorpia says. "Is that gonna happen? I mean, to the actual planet?"

Entrapta explains as I keep looking at my tablet. "This is just an illustration. What will actually happen will be much worse. If my numbers are right, and they are," Wow, sounding a lot like Tony Stark right here. "if we open a portal, the anomalies will be catastrophic. It'll unhinge time and space, creating a warped reality that will collapse in on itself, erasing us from existance!" I drop my tablet, breaking as it hits the ground. "I never thought I'd say this, but we can't go through with it." Catra walks into the room.

She pushes Scorpia away and picks up Entrapta, yelling in her face. "Why aren't you two in Hordak's lab?!" Entrapta puts her finger and thinks. "There's no time! We need to fire up the portal machine!"

"We can't!" I yell at Catra. "Opening a portal right now will be disastrous. It's going to collapse and take us all with it. Adora was right!"

"Adora is right?" Catra says, insanely. "Adora gets everything she wants!" Funny, she said the same about you. "But not this time. This time, I am going to win! I don't care what it takes! We are opening that portal now!"

"No!" Entrapta yells back. "I won't! I need to tell Hordak. He'll understand." Entrapta turns around and my worst nightmare comes true!

Catra paralyzes Entrapta.

"No! Catra!" I grab as many knives as I can hold. "You have just made the biggest mistake of your life." I speed around Catra, throwing as many knives as I can. Catra dodges every single one of them. I speed close to her to throw a punch, but Catra zaps me. I trip and collide with the wall. "Get them both out of here." Catra says.

"What do you want me to do with them?" The strange lady asks, nervously.

"I don't care. Get rid of them." Catra says. Then she makes up her mind. "Keep them separate. Y/N and Entrapta can't do anything without each other. Put Y/N in a cell and send Entrapta to Beast Island." At that moment, my hearing and sight go. I have lost her.

A/N

Sorry for short chapter. This seems like a great place to leave off. I'm watching She-Ra right now and I literally screamed watching this happen. I had this planned for at least 20 minutes. Thanks for reading!