Busted

Catra and Scorpia were just standing there with their arms crossed.

"Ok, what did I do?" I ask

"Not real?" Catra asks with an angry tone. "What did he mean by 'Not real?'"

"Uhhh, yea. I'll explain everything. Come back into the room." I answer

We all sit down and I start to explain.

"So back on Earth there is this app called Netflix. You can watch movies and tv shows for semi-free." I say. "And one of those shows is called She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. It explains everything that happens in the show."

"How long has this show been knowing our every move?" Scorpia asks.

"Well for one thing, not every move. The show has been going smoothly but once I arrived, things have been going differently" I tell them

"How differently?" Catra asks.

"Well, Entrapta, you had no date to the princess prom. And that means you didn't wear the suit I gave you." I tell Entrapta.

"What was I wearing?" She asked.

"What you always wear." I answer.

"Lets go back a bit. How long has the show been watching us?" Entrapta asks.

"Uhhh, when Adora left the Horde. She found the sword of protection." I tell them

"So what I'm getting at is," Catra starts "That you could have told us everything? We can be one step ahead of the rebellion!"

"Wait wait wait." I stop Catra "I dont want to do that. It could make everyone suspicious."

"True" Catra says.

A few Horde soldiers walk into the room.

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of an interrogation?!" Catra yells.

"We apologize, Force Captain Catra." One soldier says. "Lord Hordak would like to see all four of you."

"Um ok." I answer.

We start walking to Hordak's Sanctum and I started getting confused. This wasn't mentioned in the show. I think I messed things up a bit.

We get to Hordak's sanctum and the guards leave.

"I heard that there was a launch outside of the prison. Without my permission." A deep voice says. A large figure appears from the shadows. Its the bitch himself, Lord Hordak

"Uh, yes Lord Hordak. We had to fire a a satellite into space." Catra says

"And why would you need to do that?" Hordak keeps asking. "But before you answer that, I also heard that one of you is not from Etheria. And you've been staying here for a year." Oh fuck, he's caught onto me. "Now start telling me who the outsider is," he pulls a lever and Catra, Scorpia, and Entrapta start coughing. "Or the four of you will die"

He looks at me.

"So, you're the outsider?" He asks

"Yes! I am! Now pull the lever again please! Leave them alone!" I start yelling.

He pulls the lever again and the three start gasping for air.

"Entrapta! Are you okay?" I ask. Catra and Scorpia give me a look. "Oh, you two too"

"Now, Y/N, how did you get to Etheria?" Hordak asks, not even looking at Entrapta, Catra, or Scorpia.

"Well," god dammit, this is the millionth time I've done this. "A very strange portal opened up from the ceiling of my home. My phone turns into dust and gets sucked into the portal. After that, I start getting sucked in then I land 2 miles out of Dryl."

"Wait, you said, portals?" Hordak asks all surprisingly.

"Yea. Is that a problem?" I ask.

"Entrapta and Y/N, follow me." Hordak tells us. "Force Captain Catra and Force Captain Scorpia, you are dismissed."

We follow Hordak and we are both scared out of our minds.

We end up in Hordak's lair and Hordak explains. "I have been trying to open a portal for years. I've only managed to open one, but apparently I opened two."

"Well, i guess you did open two. But when was the first one?" I ask Hordak.

He gives me that bitch look he always gives people. "A couple of years ago. Although nothing important came out. Just a random baby. But we took the baby and made the baby a part of our army"

"Y/N. We should get back to the lab. I have a great plan on what to use the crystal with!" Entrapta exclaims.

"Sorry, Hordak, But we have to go." I tell him

"Very well. This conversation isn't over. You are dismissed." Hordak tells us

Entrapta and I start walking and talking.

"What the hell was that about?" I ask.

"No idea. But I have an amazing idea!! I just need to build a model when we get back to the lab." Entrapta tells me. "You think you can help with the model?"

"Absolutely. What's the model of?" I ask

"I'll tell you when we get to the lab" Entrapta says, laughing.

"Gah, why must it be like that?" I ask, laughing as well.

"To build up tension. Cliffhangers, am i right?" She says as she nudges me.

We keep walking back to the lab and I just can't wait for Entrapta to tell me. I hate when she does this.

"Come ooooooon not even a little hint?" I ask, basically begging.

"No, you gotta be patient." She answers.

I basically start hopping around her all excitingly. She smiles and laughs. But after a while I paused.

"Entrapta, can I ask you a question that you don't have to answer? Kind of a personal question?" I ask

"Sure, I love personal questions!" Entrapta says.

"You never talk about your parents. Whats up with that? I never heard about them." I ask. And I immediately regret it with the look she gave. She froze. She stopped in the middle of the hall.

"My parents..." she said, starting to cry.

"No no don't cry. I'm sorry. You don't need to answer." I keep saying worryingly.

"No, it's ok. I can trust you." She says. Entrapta starts to tell her story.

PSA: Sorry I haven't updated this in a hot minute. I've been busy with Summer School but I finally finished summer school and I have basically a week of summer vacation. So I'm gonna use it to keep writing. I'm having fun with writing this story and I hope you're having fun reading.

Thanks for understanding

~ reader__writer__