First Ones Sword

Hordak picks up a large, uh, whatever that is, to test the strength. "This suit may be our best work yet." I say to him. Though, once Hordak puts down the questionable thing, a spark of electricity comes out of the arm and Hordak yells.

"No reason to get in a tizzy." Entrapta says to him, fixing the arm. "You can't expect everything to work perfectly overnight. Like our machine." Entrapta looks at the machine and I speed over to it.

"We still haven't figured out the missing piece that'll let us cut through the planetary interference." I say to them. "If we try now, the portal might not be stable long enough to get anyone through."

Hordak sighs and looks at me. "We only need to open a portal for a short time." He says. "Long enough to send a signal through to Horde Prime. Once he receives it, he should have no trouble opening a portal from his side." Entrapta looks sad.

"And then you'll have to go with them." I say to him.

"But there's still so much data we could collect." Entrapta says. "What's the rush? We'll just keep working on it until it's perfect." She climbs her hair and gets close to Hordak. This is worrying me. I try to stop them and Catra walks in the room with Scorpia, some creatures from the Crimson Waste, and, Adora? And the sword!

"What?" Catra asks with an attitude. "Didn't expect to see me again?" I speed over to her whip.

"Oh, you have a whip now?" I ask, grabbing onto it. Catra slaps away my hand.

"Focus. I got what you needed." Catra says. "This sword is the key to the whole planet." Entrapta picks up the sword.

"I suppose it makes sense." She says, looking at the sword. "She-Ra's sword is First Ones tech, maybe the most powerful I've ever seen. All this time, this was the key that we needed. I guess I should figure out how it works."

Catra snaps her fingers. "I brought you everything you need to open a portal and finish the Princesses off for good." She exclaims. "What are we waiting for?" Hordak, Entrapta, and I look at each other and nod. We go towards the portal setup and I go to Entrapta.

"Entrapta, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask her. She nods and I pull her away. "So what's with you and Hordak, huh? My emotions are kind of mixed!" I whisper yell.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Entrapta says. "He's just a good friend and nothing else. Don't worry. You are my one and only." She smiles and kisses my cheek.

I give a sigh of relief. "Good, I thought there was something else going on. Now let's go work on the portal."

Entrapta puts wires up to the sword. "With the sword connected to the portal machine, we should finally be able to bypass the planetary interference. I just have no idea how it works!" Entrapta yells with a laugh.

"Adora!" I yell. "You wouldn't happen to know if we need the sword or She-Ra, would you?" I ask her, taking off the bandanna over her mouth.

"No!" Adora says. "Even if I did, I wouldn't tell the Horde." I put the bandanna back over her mouth.

"That's okay! I like figuring stuff out." Entrapta says, looking at the sword.

Adora spits off the bandanna. "Please, Entrapta, Y/N, you don't wanna do this." Hordak yells at Adora.

"Entrapta, Y/N. Begin." Hordak says to the two of us. We go towards the machine and look at it and the sword.

"Any clue?" I ask her, taking the sword.

She laughs. "Absolutely not!" I laugh with her.

Hordak falls to the ground and Entrapta helps him. "Get it to work!" Hordak yells at Entrapta.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that!" I yell. Hordak walks away and the sword begins to glow. The sword rips off of the wires and flies to the machine. Entrapta gasps and walks towards it.

Entrapta looks at the lever. "Entrapta, look away from it."

She keeps looking at it. "You're right, just look away." I grab her head and try to turn it, but nothing happens. Her head is like stone right now. "I can't! Ugh! What's taking Hordak so long?"

"Entrapta," Adora says. "We never meant to leave you behind. We thought you were dead."

"Adora, shush." I tell her. "If you cared about her like me, you would've gone back. But NO! You decided to leave her." I throw a knife right above Adora's head.

Entrapta looks away and puts on her welding mask. "Catra said you abandoned me." I put my hand on her back.

Adora keeps trying to talk to Entrapta. "Catra would say anything that helps her get what she wants."

Entrapta types and pulls up pictures on the monitor. "Catra is my friend, I think." The pictures show Adora, Glimmer, Catra, Scorpia, and I. "Yes, the data says she is." My stats say I'm Entrapta's best friend. Makes sense.

Adora looks at the data. "Look, I understand. Catra was my friend, too. But she made bad decisions. This is one of them." I walk over to Adora and get a marker.

"This may be off topic." I begin. "But your forehead is big enough to play tic tac toe." I draw a tic tac toe board on her forehead and she swats away the marker.

"The Horde's armies will come through, and then it's all over for Etheria." Adora continues. "You can't open a portal."

Entrapta's hair gets up and goes right towards Adora! Did Entrapta snap?

She brings herself towards Adora. "Oh, but I can!" Oh, thank god, she's still happy Entrapta. "Did you miss the whole sword makes the portal work thing? I really don't have time to explain it." Entrapta drags herself and myself back to the monitor.

"It's too dangerous!" Adora yells.

Entrapta begins to explain. "All exploration has an element of danger." She says.

"But, think of what we can find!" I exclaim. "Whole worlds, galaxies, things we can't even imagine!" Entrapta's eyes sparkle.

"You two, please listen! It isn't going to work." Ugh! Does Adora ever stop talking? "The last She-Ra made it so we could never open another portal. Trying could destroy everything."