Hack the planet!

"The First Ones didn't just settle on the surface of Etheria." I start. Entrapta and I are just tag teaming this. "Their technology runs throughout the planet's core."

"This whole planet, it's all First Ones tech!" Entrapta says all excitingly

"And what are these supposed to be" Catra asks, pointing out the lightbulbs.

"Runestones." I answer. "From the data, Entrapta and I managed to extract, they regulate the planet through the Princesses."

"They're directly connected to each other and to the planet's power grid in a delicate balance." Entrapta adds on.

"Which means?" Catra is so lost.

Entrapta and I look at each other with a huge smile. We are so happy with what we are about to say.

"Which means, they're our best access point to hack the planet!!" Entrapta says. We are so excited with it!

"Hack the planet?" Catra asks.

"Hypothetical. But its not so simple." I say. "There's only a handful of runestones in the whole world."

"Runestone?" Scorpia steps in. "You mean, like, the Black Garnet? Cause, we have the Black Garnet."

"The Black Garnet? You have a runestone?" I ask?

"The Fright Zone has a runestone?!" Entrapta asks.

"Uh, duh. It was my family's." Scorpia says. "When the Horde landed, we gave it to Hordak, who then gave it to Shadow Weaver, who, you know, you tell a friend, he tells a friend, it's one of those things." Right! Scorpia is also a princess.

Entrapta snaps with happiness "Where is it?! Can I see it? Can I touch it?!" She is so excited. I love that gritty positivity she always has.

Catra pulls Entrapta away and tells Entrapta to calm down. "What exactly are you planning to do with the Black Garnet?" Catra asks.

"If we hack the runestone grid," I start. "We could boost the Garnet's power and use it for...well anything. As a power source, as—" I get interrupted by Catra

"A weapon?" She asks, very quickly.

"Potentially" Entrapta answers. "But if it's like any of our last experiments, the results will be explosive."

"Uh I dont think Shadow Weaver will like that" Scorpia says to us.

"I mean, Shadow Weaver wouldn't like it if she finds out." I wink and nudge Entrapta.

"Scorpia's right. Shadow Weaver won't like it" Catra says, then gives a smirk "So, I will absolutely get you the Black Garnet."

Catra starts to lead us to a room with a red crystal thing. Must be the Black Garnet. And Shadow Weaver isn't here. Awesome! This'll be easy.

We start putting some tech onto the Garnet. And by "we" I mean me, Entrapta, Emily and Scorpia.Catra is just being her and just watching.

"Alright, hurry it up. Those machines aren't gonna hook up themselves" Catra says, bossing us around.

"They won't be hooked up at all" Shadow Weaver says from a distance.

"Shadow Weaver, we were, uh," Scorpia tries to come up with an excuse.

"Silence!!" Shadow Weaver yells. She's pissed off. "Did you really think you could invade my inner sanctum without me noticing?" I'm actually deadass scared. Shadow Weaver keeps on talking to Catra, but I'm not paying attention. I have Entrapta and Emily behind me just incase Shadow Weaver goes insane and tries to hurt them.

"Oh Shadow Weaver. I can do whatever I want with this hunk of rock." Catra says.

Shadow Weaver laughs. "Absurd, by who's authority?"

The TVs turn on and Hordak appears "By mine." Me, Catra, Scorpia, and Entrapta turn around and bow. I mean, he IS Lord Hordak so we might as well.

"Lord Hordak, i don't understand" Shadow Weaver says.

"Catra, Entrapta, and Y/N have been working on a way to meld this strange First Ones tech with our machines. To weaponize it." Hordak said. "I found out and was intrigued. I gave Force Captain Catra and her team my blessing to go ahead. So, understand, Shadow Weaver, I'm displeased with your interruption."

"My lord, you're really going to let this, this princess tinker with my runestone?" Shadow Weaver says, implying to Entrapta. I draw a knife because no one talks about Entrapta like that, even though she IS a princess.

"Her tinkering has boosted the firepower of every weapon she's touched. So yes, she gets to tinker with whatever she wants. Including the Black Garnet, which is mine to give or take as I see fit" Hordak says. Awesome. We can continue. But I don't because that'd be a little disrespectful to Hordak.

"You can't. You can't do this!" Uh oh, Shadow Weaver is getting angrier. "I alone have learned how to draw power from it, a feat no sorceress has done before!" I push Entrapta a little further back so Shadow Weaver doesn't hurt her. "I have unlocked its potential!"

"And you wasted it on parlor tricks." Hordak says. "Force Captain Catra, proceed. The Garnet is your's."

"Yes, Lord Hordak" Catra says. And Shadow Weaver has finally lost it.

Shadow Weaver casted a bunch of shadow beams and broke the TVs.

"Stop her! Don't let her-" Catra tries to tell us not to let her touch the Garnet but that didn't work out.

"You will not take what is mine!" Shadow Weaver yells. She touches the Garnet and Scorpia and I prepare to fight. I throw a knife but once I do, Shadow Weaver puts some spell on us and makes all of us freeze. I couldn't move.

Shadow Weaver and Catra fight for a while but eventually, like always, Catra wins. She broke the jewel thing that's on Shadow Weaver's mask.

The three of us break free from the spell. I run over to Entrapta.

"Are you alright? Did Shadow Weaver hurt you?" I ask.

"No, I'm fine. Emily is fine as well" Entrapta answers.

I give Entrapta a hug "That's great. I'm glad you're ok." I let go of Entrapta. "Shall we continue with the Garnet?"

She gets all happy and puts more tech onto the Garnet.

Catra walks over to Entrapta. "Entrapta, if you would." She points to the control panel.

The two of us run over to the panel. "Alright everyone, let's get weird!" Entrapta pushes a couple of buttons and flicks some levers. The Garnet starts letting off some sparks and the shadows in the room just go towards it. I'm guessing the shadows fuel the Garnet or something. A beam breaks through the ceiling and goes into the clouds, making a storm. This is beautiful!

"Amazing! The Garnet is siphoning energy at a near exponential rate!" Entrapta exclaims. "Yet the output is still building!"

"What does that mean?" Catra asks.

"It means things are getting interesting!" I answer. This is amazing!