Just a one shot

This is just a small little thing I thought of because raegeii (who blocked me on twitter for some reason) said that Entrapta evades taxes. So I was like "yo I should do something about it." So enjoy this little thing. It's off of the main storyline of the story but I just wanted to do this

I go to get the mail of Dryl. Entrapta was busy inventing so I thought I could get the mail and be a nice partner for her. I check the mail and the mailbox is completely full. I open it and all the envelopes just spill out. God dammit, now I gotta clean this up. I look at the mail, addressed to either me or Entrapta. One of the envelopes addressed to Entrapta is for her taxes. Dated two weeks ago! I pick up all the mail about her taxes and run to her lab.

"Entrapta!" I run into the lab. "Mail for you. About your taxes, have you been doing them?"

Entrapta turns around with a strange look. "Pff, yea, totally. I've definitely been doing them." She does a nervous laugh.

I just do a scoff. "This was sent in two weeks ago. Shouldn't you be doing them?" I ask.

"Just put em with the rest." She answers. I walk to a pile of envelopes, almost as tall as me. I just toss it in the pile.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her from behind and kiss her forehead. "You need to do your taxes. Lets go do them together."

Entrapta smiles "Just this once." She runs off towards the pile.

I run after her "Hold on, not just this once. We have to keep doing it."

Just a small piece. I wanted to do something about her evading her taxes for a while. I thought it was funny.