Entrapta, what the hell!

"Entrapta what the hell? I come back to rescue you, and you rat me out! I swear if you tell me that you're gonna start working for the Horde I'm going to SCREAM!" I start yelling

"Well..." Entrapta starts. She's getting a little scared.

"Oh my god Entrapta! I cant believe you would just leave us like that!" I keep yelling.

"Well I only joined because I didn't think anyone would come back for me!" She starts yelling back while starting to cry.

"Well I came back! Now come back with me! Back to Dryl! We can rule Dryl together!" I keep yelling.

Just a warning I actually started crying while writing this. I'm so weak

"Well why did you come back for me? I'm worthless to the Alliance!" Entrapta starts yelling louder, crying more. "Everyone has special powers! Plants, water, fucking teleportation. And what can I do? Just move my hair around! Its stupid!" She sits down and starts to break down. I sit next to her.

"I came back because, well, because I love you. I love you so much that I couldn't bare to live in a world where you were actually gone." I start. "Entrapta, you may not have the powers of the other princesses, but that's what makes you special. You are the smartest, kindest, most beautiful woman I have ever met. Just seeing the door close behind you and the fire fill the room, I broke down. Perfuma made me leave. But what did I do while riding away on the skiff?" I ask

She sniffs because of all the crying "What did you do?"

I wipe the tears off of her face. "I jumped off! I ran back as fast as I can to the Fright Zone. I couldn't leave you. Just the thought of losing you almost made me break down in tears right in the whispering woods. The other princesses probably thought you were gone but not me. I couldn't leave you."

I pick up her head, forehead to forehead, looking into her eyes.

"Entrapta," I start. "I love you with all my heart."

Entrapta wipes more tears away, "I love you too, Y/N" then we just kiss.

Catra and Scorpia come back into the room and Scorpia is just balling.

"That was so adorable!!" Scorpia says.

"Yea, it actually was pretty cute." Catra adds on.

"Were you two just waiting out there and listening?" I ask

"Maybe..." Scorpia answers.

"Y/N." Entrapta says. I turn my head back to her. "Stay with me. Here. In the Fright Zone. We can stay with each other forever."

Oh god this is a hard choice. I either A. Stay in the Fright Zone with the love of my life or B. Go back to the Princess Alliance.

Who am I kidding? This isn't a hard choice.

"Ok" I answer. "I'll stay with you"

Entrapta is so happy she's flinging around the room. Even Emily is excited!

Entrapta grabs me with her hair and flings me around with her. Then we stop for a second and she just kisses me uncontrollably. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure this isn't leading anywhere. I mean, we do have company and I don't think they'd want to see anything.

She's still kissing me and I'm just accepting it. Scorpia is...clapping(?) her claws together. She's so happy for us. Catra is just letting it happen. Not paying attention.

Five minutes pass and she finally settles down. She's dizzy and tired. Entrapta makes a full on bed with her hair and just pulls me in. I guess I'm tired too?