Chapter 37

September 4

"Wake up, my love." Lisa hears as pecks of love has been showered on her face, making her giggle.

"Good morning." Lisa pecked his lips.

"Let's go to school." Jungkook rose off of bed. "New year, new me."

"Oww." Lisa hissed in pain as she sat back down, clenching her legs tight as her face shows it as well.

"I told you." Jungkook teases her as he places a kiss on top of her head. 

Lisa gasp. "How are we supposed to go on our date?" Lisa said, annoyed.

To clear your guys minds, the girls were supposed to leave in the morning at September 3. Lisa and Jungkook were planning to go on a date on the following day. However, as I explained before, the feeling just happens to ruin the plan and instead explain everyone about it. They were too focused on explaining that the date they had planned was washed away to the back of their heads.

"Right! Our date." Jungkook said. "When do you want to do it?"

"The date?"

"Of course the date. What else?"

"Sex." Lisa didn't even hesitate to say.

Jungkook smirks. "Still horny, I see?"

"With your hot body in front of me, yeah." Lisa chuckles, followed by Jungkook's.

~*~

"Why do they have to start school now?" Rose whines as the two arrived. "Tomorrow is a Saturday! Why can't they just start it next week?"

"Shut up, Rose." Jennie said. "How are you, Lisa?" Jennie showed her the $50.

"Oh my gosh!" Lisa gladly took it. "I was about to say I'm in pain, but now this covered it up."

"You're in pain?" Jisoo asked. "But, you guys seemed fine after your sex."

"Wait.. Did you have sex again?" Jennie paused. "But, doesn't it the feeling only come once a day?"

"Well.." Lisa hesitates.

"Could this mean.." Rose starts. "They had sex without the feeling for the first time?"

"Oh my gosh! You horny little girl." Jennie lightly punched her arm.

"Lisa. Slow down." Jisoo chuckles. 

"Unnies!" Lisa threw her head down in embarrassment. 

Rose walked up to Jungkook, who was of course talking to the guys.

"Is it true? Did you guys really have sex last night when we were gone?"

"Hold up." Jin turned to him.

"How-"

"Kookie." Lisa hugged his waist, her face now red. 

"Did you tell them?" he asked her.

"So, it is true!" Rose squealed. 

"You guys had sex when we left?" Jimin asks.

"Well.." Jungkook hesitates, also humiliated. 

"Sheesh. Horny people." Yoongi mummers. 

"Hey, did you guys have your date yet?" Hoseok asks the maknae's.