A/N

Hey guys,

So I suck at the minute.

Lots of you have been asking me if I have quit or when I am updating next so I figured I should explain here. I'm updating ASAP and I'm not quitting this story.

I have a plan for the rest of this story and I have various bits written out. Infact I have one future chapter nearly finished (it's a smutty one that I couldn't wait to write haha) and the next chapter is about 3/4 finished. Yet, I've got almost like writers block atm. I have the ideas, I just can't form sentences that don't make me want to vomit! I'm very excited for what I have planned for the remaining chapters and I really hope that soon, this block with disappear and I'll be able to focus more on producing chapters that I'm happy with.

A few of you have also been asking for spoilers and since it has been way too long since I posted a chapter, I figured why not?! :) So yeah spoiler alert :)

Tyler also seemed intoxicated on the love that flowed between our lips and soon deepened our kiss. Standing here in the kitchen area with the memory playing through my mind, I raise my thumb to my lower lip before pinching it softly; I can almost still feel Tyler's tingling kiss. Closing my eyes, I inhale as I saturate in the memory; my heart suddenly burning with a fiery passion that only Tyler's touch can both calm and alight. As I open my eyes again, I give the framed photograph another glance, treasuring our unforgettable Thanksgiving.

It's not the most exciting of spoilers, but it's enough to know that you're getting another flashback (as requested by a lot of you). As soon as I heard that Troye was spending Thanksgiving with Tyler, I desperately wanted to write it in YMMA and I'm hoping you'll all like it. I've also made it so that it works with my plot and serves a purpose to furthering the storyline.

Anyway, enough of me rambling (yet again- it's a terrible habbit). I'm sorry this isn't a chapter but I'm going to go and attempt to write some more now. I love you guys for being so patient and understanding <3

Lots of love xx

P.S. I've been working on something else recently, so keep your eyes peeled for that. It's a little festive <3