A/N

A/N:

Hey Guys, I'm so sorry that this isn't a chapter. It really, really should be. I'm way overdue posting one however I have such writers block. The next chapter is the Halloween party and I could really use your help (pretty, pretty please). I have a small plot part written already, but I'm finding it hard to write the rest of the chapter.  Mostly I just want the rest of the chapter to be  fun, playful filler type stuff but apparently my brain isn't working right now!

- Is there anything you want me to write? Like any fun activities between any particular characters?

Any characters in particular you want me to include at the party? (so far, Troyler, Korey & Will and Zalfie are the only needed ones, but I can easily add in other previously mentioned youtubers if you want).

Is there anything you're confused about with regards to the story so far? Maybe I can clear it up via monologue or a conversation (or something, idk)?

Basically I just have huge writers block and I would really appreciate any requests or suggestions. You'd be helping me out so, so much!

I hope you guys are all happy and enjoying summer. I can't thank you enough for being so incredibly patient.

Lots of love xx

---------