Ch22: Heaven and Movie slides.

Troye's POV.

Removing the head phone from my ear, I sit up and open my eyes. Ty is still laid down beside me, happily humming along to the playlist with a soft expression washed onto his face. The glorious day has faded and grey clouds have begun to speckle the sky like unwanted paint splashes. I stretch out my arms and arch my back, uncomfortable from lying on the rocky beach for too long. Our day has been a blissful mixture of shopping, lunch and relaxing, with the occasional pleasant interruption of meeting an excited viewer. Surprisingly we haven't been approached whilst on the beach and as I look around I notice that although it was over-crowded earlier, now most people have left, leaving only a small scattering of people.

With the creeping clouds, the day's heat has disappeared and I begin to rub my bare shins, wishing I was no longer in shorts. I watch as an old man plays fetch with his dog, the shaggy animal running in and out of the sea to retrieve the thrown toy. Nearby a woman animatedly points out the dog to her clapping her toddler and the sight makes me grin, however I soon hear the wails and angry shouts of two small children vocalising their reluctance to go home and my smile falters. The children's parents look bedraggled and I am glad that I have many years before I am faced with the challenging task of bringing up a child.

"Hey Ty" I say, looking back down at my chilled out man. His hair is floppy from the sea breeze and I run my fingers through my own hair, knowing it is likely to be as dishevelled.

"Mmm..." he murmurs back up at me, too relaxed to respond properly.

"I still want ice-cream, and it's getting pretty dreary, do you wanna head out?"

"Mmm..." he repeats, and I doubt if he's even listening to me. I pull the headphone bud from his ear and give him a nudge before repeating my question. Rubbing his eyes, he slowly sits up but slopes his body against mine as if supporting his own weight requires too much effort.

"I'm sleepy" he mumbles into my chest. I smile down at him but rather than embracing him, I pull us both up to our feet.

"Come on babe, ice cream and then back to the house where you can cuddle up to me all you like" I tell him fondly.

We are padding up the beach towards an ice cream hut when suddenly the threatening clouds release their danger on us, starting with a loud clap of thunder which is shortly followed by a heavy showering of fat rain drops. We both shriek at the sudden down pour and begin to run towards the street and the shelter of a roofed bus stop.

"Reckon it'll pass?" I ask Tyler, hopeful that is only a quick outburst and that I will still be able to get my ice-cream. As if the Gods heard my question, flashes of lightning light up the darkening sky and tell me that it is likely to only be the beginning of this typical English summer storm. Tyler gives me a meek smile, suggesting that we can find an indoor ice cream cafe but I know that we should just get home before the weather gets any worse. Reluctantly we both begin to run the short distance to Zoe's apartment, immensely glad that she lives on the beach front.

By the time we stumble into the warm apartment, we are both soaked. I kick off my shoes as Tyler shakes his head, his hair spraying water as he does and I am instantly reminded of the dog I had watched bound in and out of the sea. Scrunching my face up, I step back from him and his shower. He instantly realises and laughs at me,

"Troye, you're soaked already, does it really matter?"

I shrug at him, he has a point. I roll my shoulders, uncomfortable in my wet clothes and sensing this, Tyler hones in on me, backing me up against the wall.

"You should just take it off" he smirks flirtatiously. I roll my eyes at his ability to flirt at any given moment but soon his hands are fingering the hem of my t-shirt. "Here let me help" he murmurs, now lifting my t-shirt up across my torso. Smiling at him, I lift my hands into the air aiding his removal. After dropping the sodden garment onto the floor, his hands explore my body, his fingers running from my shoulders, down my sides to my hips and my previous amusement at his flirting disappears, being replaced instantly with a thrilling anticipation. With our eyes locked onto one another, I grasp at his hands before he can explore any further,