Ch2: Twitches and Gasps

Troyes POV.

As I say goodnight to a group of friends, I glance around the garden looking for Tyler. My heart momentarily falters as I spy his lavender waves and the back of his strong shoulders sitting near the bar. I am not sure if my heart will ever adjust to the breath-taking sight that is my boyfriend.  He's staring into the distance and I yearn to see his face. I walk over to him, refusing to take my eyes away from his frame. As I get close enough to touch him, I can see that he has a lazy smile on his face, he seems smitten with his day dream.

"What you thinking Tilly?" I whisper into his ear. He jolts out of his day dream- I have obviously startled him but by the wide smile on his face, I know that my presence is a welcomed surprise. His eyes are slightly dilated due to alcohol and his previously perfect hair is starting to droop now the night is ending, nevertheless he looks delicious. I lean down and slowly place kisses onto his neck. The wedding had been beautiful, romantic and hilarious and it had been great to spend quality time with our friends from all around the world. However due to spending so much time reuniting with everyone, I had not had nearly enough time alone with my guy. My lips continue to feather kisses onto his neck and I hear him release a quiet but sensual moan, eliciting a hunger inside myself. I begin to gently sink my teeth into his skin, tasting the sweat on him from dancing earlier. I flicker my tongue over the imprints, savouring his salty taste.

 "Bed time?" he mumbles at me, whilst my tongue still dances along his neck and towards his jaw. I drag my mouth away from him, his skin slowly releasing from my teeth. His suggestion sounds perfect to me. I reply quickly,

"Mmm, yes. Providing it isn't sleep time"

I see an instant smirk take over his lips, and his eyes grow instantly darker.  We quickly gather our suit jackets and make our way up the garden path- not bothering to say goodnight to any of the remaining wedding guests, both too eager to be alone together.

As we reach the hotel, we practically race through the banquet hall heading towards the lift in the lobby. Tyler reaches the lift first and repeatedly presses the button as if, calling it multiple times will make it arrive faster. I smile at his childish ways and collect his eager fingers into mine. Suddenly the gilded lift doors open and I find myself being thrust into the small space, Tyler's warm body immediately pinning me against the back wall. I gasp at his actions, already I can feel him growing against my leg. I shiver with the knowledge that soon, I can un-wrap him, removing the layers that separate us currently. Our lips find each other, hastily clashing and moulding together. Our suit jackets drop to the floor as our hands explore each other's bodies. Already I feel his silky tongue enter my mouth; I passionately return his kisses and suddenly there's a loud 'ping' and the lift doors slide open. Without breaking our kiss Tyler allows me to press onto his body, forgetting our jackets and pushing us towards the doors, closer to our hotel room, until we crash into something, or rather someone. We break away from each other and my eyes immediately locate a sniggering Alfie... I feel the heat in my body rise straight to my cheeks and I quickly try to leave the lift and avoid the embarrassment of being caught in a hot and heavy make-out session.

"Woah.. wait. This isn't your floor guys" Alfie suddenly exclaims. "You want floor three right?"

"Er, yeah" Tyler replies, his voice sounding husky.

"Well this is still only the second floor, I'm on my way back down to the garden. Zoe left her bridesmaid bouquet down there and she wants it before it gets thrown out by the clean-up service"

This makes sense. I now realise that we had been so busy kissing that neither of us had pressed the floor button. We'd only made it this far up due to Alfie calling the lift up himself. I reach over and press for the third floor however the lift descends to the ground floor again. The three of us stand there failing to speak but instead all concentrating fiercely on the lift dial. I clock our jackets heaped on the floor and quickly pick them up.  As we reach the ground floor, Alfie quickly exits, telling us with a cheeky grin to enjoy the rest of our night. At this comment, I am certain my cheeks flush an even deeper shade of pink but Tyler just gives him a wink. 'Someone's clearly over the embarrassment already'- I think to myself.