Ch4: Satisfied grins and Sleepy conversations.

Troye's POV

I look down at Tyler, who is contently nestled into my chest and smile to myself. I still marvel at the fact that this relationship is real; I simply struggle to believe that anyone can be this incredible and that being with someone can make me feel as strongly as this. Tyler is something extraordinary, a one of a kind and because of that we have an intense and indescribable relationship.  I trace small patterns into his waist with my thumb, still beaming to myself. Our bodies are damp with sweat and sex, and our chests slowly start to settle back into a more regular rise and fall as we catch our breath. Watching him pant softly, a satisfied grin tugging at his lips, I cannot help but think how irresistible he is and I know that I'll always want more of him. When it comes to Tyler I am insatiable. He yawns sleepily and my stomach twists at how adorable he is. How can one person be both so irresistibly sexy and undoubtedly endearing? I move my hand to play with his soft hair as he lets out a second smaller yawn, arching his back stretching slightly. I cannot help but whisper "You are perfection" into his lavender locks as his body settles back down on to mine.  He opens his mouth to reply to me but changes his mind and instead just gives me a smile and plays with my fingers, softly rubbing them.

We lie here for a while in a comfortable silence, enjoying our entwined position of crossed over limbs.  I look down at his naked body, remove my hand from his head and trace a finger down his side, following the slight curve at his waist until I reach his ass. I give him a playful squeeze, causing him to jump slightly from his sleepy position.

"Come on sleepy head, lets clean up and get some sleep" I chirp at him. I too am exhausted but I know that we should have a quick wash-down, brush our teeth and flush our alcohol filled bodies with some water before sleeping.  He pouts at me with his swollen lips but he too realises we should clean up.

After a quick ten minutes in the bathroom, I clamber back into bed, not bothering to dig out my sweats from the suitcase. I nestle under the white sheets and silently will Tyler to hurry up. I'm craving my big spoon. I fluff up his pillow ready for him, since it had got squashed during our recent actions. I then cast my gaze around our hotel room; it is large and decorated beautifully with antique dark wood and gold gilded furnishings. This bed is huge, with plain white sheets and intricately embroidered gold and an aubergine throw and cushions, matching the warm golden walls. The cushions are now scattered across the floor and I make a mental not to ensure that I place them all on the window seat rather than the bed when we make it in the morning. There is no need in having them hastily thrown onto the floor for two days in a row.

Eventually Tyler emerges from the bathroom looking heavenly, still naked with his wet hair pushed back off his face.  I cast my eyes down over his body, taking in his toned arms, firm chest and thick thighs. I will never, not want to taste and sample every inch of him.

"Come here Tilly, I have an urgent need that only you can fulfil" I call out to him. Turning the light out and scooting under the sheets, he raises an eyebrow at me questioningly. Despite the sudden darkness I can still make out his features and I smile at his expression, knowing that he already knows what it is that I desire.

"I need cuddles!" I squeak excitedly. He rolls his eyes at me but engulfs me into his arms, rolling us onto our sides so that his chest is pressed firmly against my back. We both automatically intertwine our legs together and his face presses into the nape of my neck. I sigh contently and give his wrist which is strung over my waist pulling me close to him, a gentle squeeze.

We lie there for a few minutes sleepy but failing to drop off to sleep due to the combination of excitement from the wedding (and night) and the alcohol that still pumps around our veins. I reminisce over the day, it has been wonderful. It had all taken place in the hotel which had been nice, no traipsing from one location to another. The vows that Jim and Tanya had promised each other took place in one of the hotels great ball rooms, before moving onto the banquet hall for food and speeches and finally a marquee in the hotel gardens for a night of dancing and drinking. Everyone that mattered to Jim and Tanya had gathered from all around the world to this idylic English hotel and we had all had the loveliest day celebrating a beautiful new marriage. My mind cast over Jim and Tanya's interactions, between their vows, first dance and besotted smiles, it had been clear to all who were present that they are deeply in love.

"Tanya really looked beautiful didn't she? And Jim too. Together they just looked perfect... happy, blissful." I sigh.  Tarn and Jim are my first friends to get married and today it was overwhelming watching them commit themselves to each other and only each other for all eternity. They both seemed so at ease with the idea, so confident in their endless love for one another.

"They are perfect for each other and subsequently due to having each other, they are blissful. I'm glad. They're both good people and they deserve that kind of happiness" Tyler sleepily replies, running his fingers through my damp hair absent-mindedly.

"Do you think everyone finds that sort of peace with another person?" I ask back.

"Mm... sadly no. I don't think that everyone is that lucky. I don't think everyone can confidently say that they have found their soul mate, the one person that they can and will love unconditionally and irrevocably" he says, fingers still threading through my hair, gently sending small tingles down my scalp. I shift my body, turning to face him and cannot help but give him a gentle, dozy kiss. His lips taste like toothpaste and his minty breath washes over my face as I pause before stroking his cheek and whispering,

"If that's true, then I'm glad I found you Tilly".

 He looks back at me and smiles, "I'll eternally be grateful for the fact that we found each other Troye".

I feel my body heat up with his adoring words and I slink down the bed slightly, nestling against his naked body and closing my eyes, inhaling in the familiar smell of his skin.  He too breathes me in, his nose buried in my hair and like that we both start to slowly drift off into a content slumber.