Ch48 (part two): Whipped Cream and Teeth Indents.

Troye's POV (part two).

Once Tyler is down to his underwear and free of his glasses, I realise I am shamelessly staring at him as his strong biceps flex with each of his movements. The air between us feels thick, making each of our breaths seem laboured. Yet as his fingers start to trace the outline of my erection underneath the thin cotton that regrettably still keeps me from falling into his hands, I know I cannot solely blame the heated air for my breathy panting. My length twitches to his teasing touch and I am unable to help but hook my hands under my waistband. However, using his spare hand, Tyler flicks mine away wordlessly reminding me once more that tonight I am playing his game and he is the one who gets to create the rules. Heavily gulping, I close my eyes as he gently applies pressure to where I need it most. His touch is more than desired, it is needed. I feel my veins pulse with the rush of pleasure and as his touch travels behind me, a faint whimper swirls the air between our lips. His palms cup each of my cheeks, whilst forcefully pulling my body closer to his until our hipbones clash unevenly. His taste suddenly finds my mouth as he delivers me an eager kiss, parting my lips with his tongue and exploring me needily. My cheek muscles tense in his palms as they begin to leave my ass and instead focus on hooking under my waistband, stripping me of my last remaining garment. As they are kicked away from my ankles, my body is left naked, dressed only in Tyler's kisses however all too soon our lips part. Chasing our kiss, I lean further forward, our hipbones meeting again and my freed erection finding his clothed, hard length. The electric contact that undeniably shoots between us, has Tyler removing his underwear leaving his skin as naked as my own.

Tyler's hand finds mine, linking our fingers briefly into a gentle embrace. Once he returns my hand to my control, I am unable to do anything but pull his face to mine and loop my fingers through his soft, blonde hair. His desire matching my own, he returns the kisses hungrily as we begin to grind against each other, our pulsing lengths beyond desperate for attention. Small pants come from us both, blurring together and evolving into seductive moans. His fingers grasp at my rear, squeezing me tightly and keeping my movements in time with his. His hands on my ass draws thoughts of his into my mind and needing more than our current actions I find myself breaking our kiss. Yet again before I can voice anything, Tyler's thoughts seem to be synchronised with mine,

"I want you so badly".

"Good" I reply, eager to continue with our carnal acts.

"First, I should get the lu-".

"No you don't need to, it's here," I interrupt, my hand now searching under the pillow to retrieve the needed bottle.

"You were expectant" he laughs, his blown eyes sparkling and his lips curled(curl) into a mesmerizing smile as I playfully shake the bottle between us before dropping it within our reach.

"I just know that I can never resist you".

"You did in the shower".

"Only because I wanted to do this" I whisper softly, beginning to trail my hand down Tyler's sides and desperately hoping his power hungry mood will allow me to continue. As my fingers brush into his light trail of hair on his lower stomach, I relish in the small shiver that runs through him and the way I cause his eyelashes to briefly flutter against the faint freckles that decorate his face. Bringing my gaze away from Tyler's lashes, I lean in and let my body slide down the sheets; my lips gently move lower along his sensitized torso.

My face now level with his hard length that lies flat against the side of his stomach, I press a small kiss to his navel before making the kiss drop slightly lower to his throbbing tip. Already I can taste the saltiness of his desire and it makes my own erection twitch needily. Tyler's hands find my dark hair, his fingers looping through my unstyled curls. Gulping with the tease of his innocent touch, I refocus on what I want to do so badly, yet knew I would struggle to do in the shower. My lips slide over the side of his length, my tongue licking a thick stripe as I lower myself to his balls. Subconsciously Tyler ruts in front of me reminding me of his temporary power loss and the reminder urges me to control him by grasping his hip and pushing him to his back. Automatically, Tyler bends his knees and spreads his legs apart allowing me to slot between him.