Ch43: Breakfast and Photo Albums

Troye's POV.

Relishing our intimate moment and with my hands still resting on Tyler's ribcage, I gently caress his soft skin. In a quiet voice he says, "Just like I know my child will call you 'Daddy' one day" and instantly I smile brightly at him. Although the idea of marriage still scares me, I know that I only want a future that includes Tyler in it and the knowledge that he wants the same causes my heart to beat faster and my smile to spread wider. My thrill is intensified by the understanding that he still wants me despite the fact I have turned down his proposal and it makes me more aware of how lucky I am to have such a considerate and understanding man in my life. Before I can whisper both my relief and adoration to him, I find his lips closing in on my smile and I close my eyes as his addictive kiss finds me.

Tyler's lips warming mine; we brush gently together. Parting my lips, his tongue slips into my mouth and in response I curl my fingers deeper into his ribcage. His flesh is soft under my fingertips as I rack against his body. He pulls near silent velvety moans from me as his tongue caresses my own and our taste blurs into one I am unable to think of anything sweeter. I know I'll never tire of his familiar taste or crave the feeling of anyone else's lips. Tyler's kiss is paradise and I never want leave. Seemingly sharing my thoughts, his fingers tug at my messy hair keeping me close to him and making my scalp tingle. His lips speed up against my own, pausing only briefly to suck gently on the tip of my tongue. I let out a breathy moan at the sensual sensation. Regaining control, I nip at his lower lip and carefully grind it between my sharp teeth. Earning a low whimper from my perfect man, I release him and happily surrender once again to his dominance.

Our kiss remains eager; Tyler keeping his control whilst I am responsive to each brush of his lips. His hand lowers from my scalp to my hips pulling my body closer. His grip on me is tight and I keenly push into him enjoying the pressure of our bodies pressed firmly together. I continue to dig into his ribcage before slowly trailing my hand down his exposed side. As I reach the soft flesh of his stomach my fingers curl into his wispy treasure trail and I smile into our kiss as I hear his hitched breath. Slowly my fingers fumble with the band of his sweats but as I skim the soft cotton of his boxers, Tyler pulls back, breaking our kiss with a yawn. Biting my lip, I release the band of his clothing and instead I rest my palm on his hip. I smile as he pushes a 'sorry' through his consuming yawn but internally I scold myself for trying to rush our kiss into something more.

"Tired?" I ask him, needing his response to mute the nagging voice inside my head that whispers something has changed in our relationship since the proposal last night. Rubbing his eyes he nods at me before replying,

"I didn't sleep much. I need coffee". We both stir, shifting so that we're sat up right- our bodies now entirely disconnected. Trying to ignore the persistent, internal whispers, I reach forward to the now cold coffee mugs sat on the low table in front of us.

"I'll make us some more now".

"No, don't. I'll go to the café and grab us some breakfast. The fresh air might help me wake up." he tells me as he stands. I quickly stand up with him,

"I'll come with you".

"No it's fine, it's not like I'm going to be long- I'm only going to the corner"

"Are you sure? I don't mind coming" I say, trying to tame the hope in my voice whilst I walk into the kitchen area.

"Troye, no it's fine" he hurriedly replies and I wince at his words as I place the coffee mugs in the dishwasher. Reluctantly I accept that he wants to go alone and the whispers inside my head grow louder.  I nod at Tyler in response but he doesn't see me as he wanders through to our bedroom most likely to find his shoes. Scolding myself once more, I try to rationalise that his behaviour is nothing unordinary and that it has nothing to do with our fresh heartache. However as I stare out of the kitchen window I cannot help but chew my lip anxiously.