Ch45: Butterfly kisses and Perfect clouds.

Tyler's POV- (Part 2: the smut might seem a little sudden because of the long wait (sorry!!) in between chapters, so just to refresh your memory Troyler are already naked in the bedroom after initiating things in the previous chapter).

"You know me, you'll always know me" Troye breathes, as he nods his head at me before reconnecting our lips into a gentle, slow and intoxicating kiss. He brushes against me softly before his silky tongue parts my lips; our movement is fluid and I relish the naturalness of our synchronisation. There is not a part of me that doubts that Troye's lips were designed to move against my own or that my heart is destined to love anyone but him. As we love each other with our tender kisses, I unlink our tightly woven fingers and capture his face into my hands. Holding him close and keeping his lips connected to my own, our warm breath mingles and I delight in his sweet coffee taste. Our quiet breakfast spent reminiscing over old photographs may not have been the celebratory morning I had planned for us, however our lack of engagement does not mean that I cannot still love Troye in a beautifully intimate way. With his tender kiss and his naked body trapped beneath me, I become more desperate to please the only man I'll ever love.

Feeling my hard length strain against his, Troye too becomes more urgent and his hands reach up and slide between our chests until his fingers curl into the muscles either side of my shoulders. As his blunt nails indent my skin, his sharp teeth mirror the needy action and sink into my lower lip. A shocked gasp escapes from me at the unexpected yet desirable roughness and as I draw myself upwards my trapped lip slowly leaves Troye's ivory grasp. With my hands now supporting my upper body weight on the duvet-covered mattress my lower weight remains pushing against Troye, my naked erection still closely pressed to his.

"Ty I want you- I need you" Troye whispers, his voice soaked in the same desperation that his bite had just possessed, "I need to be connected to you". Watching his perfectly bowed, pink lips form the words that I will never tire of hearing, I feel my erection twitch in response.  Continuing to pulse against him the delicious sensation causes us both to emit quiet moans and once again I hear Troye whisper my name in an urgent plea as my weight above him continues to force him into the soft bed.

"Connect us then. Please" I plea back at him, the knowledge of his neediness causing my body to quiver with lust and a showering of subtle goose-bumps to appear over my lightly tanned skin.

After manoeuvring my body to free his, Troye moves across to our bedside drawer and I climb under our fluffy, white duvet. Knowing that he is finding our bottle of lubricant, I lie flat on my back and slide my feet flat against the crisp mattress sheet. As Troye joins me again, he throws the soft duvet over our heads creating a haven for just the two of us. The bright, early-October sun streams onto the bed from the window but the soft, downy barrier of our duvet prevents it from reaching us fully and instead only a dim but enchanting glow penetrates our haven and falls on our heated bodies. With him sat upright, between my bent knees, I smile at Troye unable to prevent the curving of my lips as I take in his sparkling eyes. Looking back down at me, he returns my smile before leaning in and giving me a gentle, lingering kiss that simultaneously feels like both the cause and cure to my swelling heart.

As Troye pulls away from my lips I hear the distinct click of him opening the bottle he has brought to our bed and I inhale shakily in anticipation for the silky and teasing touch that I know he is about to deliver to me. My eyes dart to his hands as he coats two of his fingers and I can hear my pulse in my ears as my heart lustfully speeds up causing my exposed erection to further throb. Troye's lips find my knees at the same time that his satiny fingers slip between my cheeks. As he peppers kisses to my skin, his fingers slide over my entrance causing my eyes to flutter shut with the combination of the intoxicating sensations. His strokes remain slow as he coats me, not yet pushing against the tightness of my muscle but instead only focusing on teasing the sensitive, external nerves. I find myself biting into my lips as his slow pace tantalises me and his gentle, mirrored nip to my knee informs me that he is watching my reaction.