Ch34: Electric circuits and Punishment.

Tyler's POV.

Excitement finds its way to me in my dreams and as it vibrates my body, I wake before my alarm has the opportunity to fill the room with its siren.  Reaching to the bedside table, I find my phone and knock my alarm off. I do this knowing that I am far too happy to be awake to even consider returning back to my dreams and thus no longer requiring the wakeup call that is set to stir me in a little over an hour. I throw my head back onto my pillow and stare up at the ceiling, not yet daring to look at my sleeping boyfriend for the fear that I will not be able to contain myself.  Our bodies have separated whilst we slept and only Troye's foot touches me as his body angles across our large bed, however my movement seems to have stirred him slightly and he brings his body closer to mine, turning on his side and throwing his arm over my torso. The smile on my face further widens at his sleepy affection and I can no longer resist turning my head to see him. He looks angelic; his skin creamy and his lips tinted rose. Like predicted, this sight sends my heart into an uncontrollable spasm and it only spurs on my enthusiasm to start our day.

Rolling under Troye's arm, I turn onto my side and watch as the escaping ray of light from our curtains dances on his bare chest as he breathes. I cannot help but inhale deeply as I take in how beautiful he is. My eyes trail from his sculpted face, down his pale chest and settle at his hips where the cotton sheets end my view of his body. The evidence of his injury is now just a slightly raised pink scar; the stitches dissolved and the tissue mostly healed.  I find it hard to believe that his accident had been over a month ago already, the time had sped by but although that means his visa is quickly expiring, I no longer feel the anguish that had controlled my body a month ago. Now when I think about our approaching separation, it dims me slightly but I know that it cannot extinguish the heated flames that resemble our relationship. I now feel much more secure about our impending separation and with the fear and doubt now gone, I am more focused on enjoying him whilst he is here with me. Troye's outlook on our separation too has improved but there are still small tell-tale signs that he is not as secure as I am. Today is the first day that we have both been entirely free of work related tasks since Troye has recovered and I intend on making the most of it, with the intention of banishing the small doubt that still remains in his head.

Troye's hand clutches at my side but I cautiously lift it, sliding my body away from the warmth of his skin and the soft sheets. After finding a pair of boxers and slipping them on, I let my eyes drink in my sleeping boyfriend. With only his lower body still hidden by the sheets, his back is now flat against the mattress and his arms outstretched claiming the bed as his.  I smile at how despite being so slight and the bed so large, he can manage to dominate the area. Resisting the temptation of crawling back into bed with him and losing myself in his touch, I force myself to leave the bedroom and allow him to sleep for a little longer. I sigh at my decision but I know that I want Troye to wake up happy and energized for our day and that me waking him before seven am will only result in a grumpy boyfriend.

A little while later, I take a couple of croissants out from the oven and after ensuring they have warmed enough I place them onto the breakfast tray that I have assembled. Also on the tray there is coffee, fresh juice, fruit and a selection of spreads for the croissants. Usually our breakfast simply consists of toast or cereal and we rarely eat breakfast in bed, however today I am intent on treating Troye. It has been too long since we had a whole day to ourselves and so I have planned out a couple of simple and small indulgences that I know will add to the delight of our day. I carefully carry the tray to the bedroom, awkwardly balancing it with one hand and my chest as I open the door.

Troye is still sprawled across the bed and his steady breaths and closed eyes inform me that he is still sleeping so I place the breakfast tray onto our vintage dresser, freeing my hands to help myself wake him.  Padding across our plush carpet, I muffle a shrill of excitement and I have to take a deep breath and remind myself that our day can only go as planned if I remain calm and moderately inconspicuous. I perch on the edge of the bed, reaching my hand out to stroke his shoulder as I gently call my gorgeous guy's name but he fails to stir. Smiling, I squeeze his shoulder knowing that is usually takes a few attempts to make Troye surrender his dreamland.