Ch42: Mirrored actions and Communication.

Tyler's POV.

Still holding my palm to his chest and allowing me to feel the uneven beat of his heart, Troye watches the weak, crumpled smile that creeps its way onto my lips. Each pulse to my palm is a reminder that I cannot ever let him go, his heart beats not only for him but for me too. I know that when his stops, I'll have no need for my own. Every gentle thud inside his chest vibrates like an electric current, flowing through his body to mine, giving life to my own erratic heartbeat.  However, his sparkling eyes plead with my own silently telling me he is unaware that he is my life source. Despite my words of need and love, I know he is unsure of the extremity of my emotions towards him. His rejection to my proposal had been a shock and it has not been something that is easy to swallow, but leaving him is not an option. My love for him has always been inescapable and my need for him is still inevitable. Craving him to know this but knowing my words are proving futile, with my spare hand, I find his and mirroring his actions, I press his palm to my heart. My legs tighten around his hips trying to wordlessly reassure him as I keep us linked together. His thumb rubs the soft material of my sweater but soon stills to focus solely on the thudding sensation beneath. Staying locked onto mine, Troye's eyes only flicker for the briefest of moments as his long lashes fail to blink back his intruding tears. Each escaping tear drop falls from his face to my thighs, freezing all my disappointment and releasing a tide of desire inside myself to comfort my scared man.

Troye's heartbeat instructing me what to do, I remove my hand from above his and whilst my other remains on his chest, I gently cup his face and tilt him towards me. Our warm breath mingles together, uniting into a tie that pulls us closer. Slowly I lean in to the pull, his glazed eyes fluttering shut as the distance between us closes and I too let my lashes find my cheeks just before our lips softly meet. The room is silent, but the desperate pulsing rhythm underneath our palms rings in our ears and as our lips brush gently together I delight in Troye's skipped heartbeat. His lips are chapped like my own from our night of anguish and worried biting, but as he kisses me back increasing our urgency, I know we will both soon be swollen with intimacy. His new force causes me to teeter slightly, but his hand moves from mine over his chest to rest at the base of my spine, keeping me pinned to him. Still able to feel each other's reaction, but also cupping ourselves together, we continue to kiss and as Troye parts my lips with his tongue, I know the frenzy of his heart beat is no longer due to uncertainty but is instead due to a heady combination of love and lust. A heated whine slips from me as Troye desirably explores the inside of my mouth and we both carefully rock to our sides, allowing the plush, brown couch to mould to our entwined bodies. My legs untangle from his waist, and we both stretch out along the cushions, whilst our hands leave our hearts to wrap our bodies and hold each other close.

Our kisses remain needy, Troye stealing the dominance, showing his returning confidence but soon I find myself tilting my head back, escaping his nipping teeth and breaking our kiss. My hand travels to his long neck; carefully tracing his throat and feeling his swallow.

"I missed that" I say watching as he smiles under my touch.

"I missed you" he replies, his tears dried but eyes still sparkling due to our sought after intimacy. I lower my hand, finding his heart once more,

"I was always here, I was never leaving you".

"Never?"

"Even the thought is impossible" I tell him, meaning each word as I recall the heart breaking pain that wrecked my body when Korey had shared with me that it was unlikely I could have both Troye and the next stage of my life. Before I can dwell too much on this harsh reality, Troye breaks my concentration by delivering me another distraction of love in the form of his lips sweetly caressing my own. I kiss him back softly, each one delicately laced with adoration, showcasing my unhealthy addiction to the breath-taking man in my arms.