Ch 48 (part one): Whipped Cream and Teeth Indents.

Troye's POV (part one).

 Pulling Tyler closer to me, I let my lips slowly work his. He still does not seem quite like his usual self and I am determined to distract him from his stressful day of meetings until he is overwhelmed solely by contentment. With this in mind, my kisses continue urging him to part his lips. My tongue traces his inner lip, causing a shiver of pleasure to trail Tyler's spine.I let my hand roam from his back and slide it underneath the thick fabric of his sweater. His skin is warm to my touch and I let out a soft hum as I reach up and press my palm to his heart. The beat beneath me is steady and strong, however as I begin to nibble at his lower lip I feel the rhythm begin to increase slightly erratically. Barely able to contain a pleased grin, my smiling lips continue to press to his and he pulls my hips flush against him. As he starts to grind against me, I am reminded of his shameless flirting in the shower and a light giggle escapes me. The laugh causes us to pull away and break our kiss, but it begins a lazy moment of eye contact as we both drink each other in.

 "You seem happy tonight," he says, his thumb tracing my eyebrow and my desired contentment for him flashing in his eyes.

 "I am, are you?"

 "You're here aren't you?"

 "So sappy," I reply, yet the smile on my face reveals how much I adore his response.

 "Says the twink that built me an indoor igloo with stars," he chirps back, his hands animatedly gesturing to the blanket walls and the strings of white fairy lights that hang above us. Knowing that I cannot contest him, instead I place a quick kiss to his neck before snuggling deeper into the duvet and demanding that he puts a movie on.

A little into Tyler'smovie of choice, we have both already decided that this movie is not one either of are interested in finishing. Instead, we place it on mute and begin one of our silly traditions of creating new dramatic and humorous -only to us- dialogue for each of the characters. Taking turns to voice the characters, our contributions become increasingly daft and random. Sat side by side, we explore inside jokes and allow ourselves to be entertained by our own playful immaturity, competing which each other to achieve louder laughs and bigger grins.

At what seems to be an emotional and serious point in the movie, the main character's overdramatised acting skills portray a look of heartbreak. Before I can start to contribute a piece of dialogue Tyler begins to add his, which results in me shaking with a fit of giggles. My loud laughter only spurs him on to continue his exaggerated speech about the inequality of orange chicken being rejected as an acceptable breakfast food.

"You are a mess," I laugh, pleased that his earlier tense mood has evidently been entirely replaced by a happier one.

"A messy, messy boy".

"And a goof," I add, rolling my eyes at his deliberate reference to one of our older YouTube collaboration videos. He grins at me and using the remote control turns off the TV, our game of creating new, silly dialogue now over.

"I guess this is why people don't like watching films with us both at the same time".

"Probably".

"I prefer keeping you all to myself anyway," Tyler whispers, shifting onto his side and capturing my body in his arms. Still smiling, I allow him to pull me close and delight as I am able to smell the fresh scent of the shampoo I previously massaged into his soft hair. As I reach up to play with his blonde locks, I contently reply,

"That's fine by me".  My words are sealed with a short but sweet kiss that melts into my lips and warms my body with an adoring glow. Before I can push for more kisses- suddenly eager to turn the soft glow into something more heated- Tyler suggests that we try the pumpkin pie and an unwilling groan escapes me.