Ch6: Embarrassed friends and Daisies.

Troye's POV.

I wake up to the sound of the shower running and sigh, knowing before I open my eyes that Tyler is no longer wrapped up in bed with me. Our sleepy snuggles earlier had been tantalizing and I want more of his touch already. I open my eyes but immediately shut them again due to the bright light streaming in through the window. Tyler had obviously woken up and decided to throw open the curtains before jumping into the shower. I grumble quietly to myself but shuffle out of bed, glad to be on the third floor and therefore the window being out of eyeshot from any passers-by due to my naked body being on full display. Our hotel is located in the middle of nowhere, with only fields and a lake surrounding it but through the open window, I can hear the general chatter and sounds of other hotel guests enjoying breakfast on the patio. I wander over to the desk, my lips tugging upwards into a gratified grin as I remember Tyler carrying me over there last night.

I catch sight of myself in the mirror positioned above the desk and cast my eyes down my reflection. After rubbing sleep from my eyes, I conclude that I don't look too bad considering my (pleasantly) disturbed sleep and the previous night's alcohol consumption. In fact I don't feel too bad either, this realisation instantly making me glad of the water I made myself and Ty drink before bed. I inspect the purple bruise just below my collar bone and smile, glad that it will be easy to hide. Everyone knows that Tyler and I are together but there is no need in anyone flaunting marks of affection- that was one of the many things we agreed on, love bites should always be placed in places that only we will see. They are our private markings solely for our own enjoyment; our sensual secrets. With Ty breezing into my thoughts I wander into the bathroom, hoping to catch him still in the shower.

Steamy mist blocks my view of my boyfriend, the glass panel of the shower completely fogged over. In a bid to solve this unfortunate dilemma, I pull the door open and clamber inside with him. Immediately his face lights up, a smile taking over his mouth as he sees me join him.

"Good Morning babe, you woke up quicker than I expected" he says cheerfully, grabbing my wrists pulling me in towards his body. Hot water ricochets down onto our bodies and off again hitting the tiles as I lean down slightly and give him three quick close mouthed kisses.

"Mmm well it was hard to stay asleep when you exposed the sun to my eyes" I reply after breaking away from his lips.

"Ah yeah, sorry.  I didn't really think about that. I just knew our room stank of sex, sweat and alcohol and I figured I best open the window"

I give him a shrug as I reach over to grab the shampoo bottle. "There are worse things than waking up in time to shower with my guy" I state squeezing the fruity shampoo into my hand. I wait a moment for him to finish washing suds from his body, enjoying the way his hands glide over his own skin. I love that although he has many insecurities about his body, he is entirely at ease when around me. The first few times I saw him naked, he had been shy.  I begin to work the shampoo into his hair, massaging at his scalp. I remember how he used to try and bargain with me, offering me extra kisses in exchange for being allowed to keep his shirt on and how that when I refused this,  he would beg for the light to be turned off. Surprisingly though, and thankfully, it didn't take too long for him to realise that I honestly adore his body. Looking at him now almost two years later, I am still intensely attracted to him. His voice suddenly puts an end to my silent reminiscing,

"Troye as much as I love your fingers running through my hair, I have already washed and conditioned it this morning, I was literally just about to get out when you got in".

I start to wash the shampoo out, temporarily ignoring his comment. I finish ensuring all the suds are gone and quickly give his bum a light, playful smack telling him to be on his way and leave me to shower if he is all finished. His lips part to protest at my touch but I give him another quick kiss and open the shower door for him. He quickly hops out before too much water sprays onto the hotel floor. I continue to shower by myself, singing along to the music that Tyler soon blasts from the bedroom.