Ch9: Impatient knocks and Sour tequila.

Tyler's POV.

I continue to fan myself at the open window as I hear Troye turn on the shower. My entire body is still hot and trembling from the intense orgasm that Troye delivered to me in the most delectable of ways. My breathing is still hectic and I try to take in long gulps of fresh air in a bid to drive away the wild gasps. Outside I can hear people chattering on the patio three floors below and I cringe, hoping that they did not just hear my repetitive, needy calls of Troye's name. Well, I guess it's too late now anyway- I think to myself. I linger at the window, still enjoying the cool breeze against my flushed, heated skin. Suddenly I hear an almighty crash in the bathroom and panic runs throughout my body.

"Troye?!" I shout as I race to the bathroom. I throw open the door and frantically make my way to Troye in the shower.

"Yeah, I'm fine Ty. Just clumsy" he replies nodding at the metal tray lying on the tiles.

I breathe again, only now realising that I had been holding my breath since my desperate call.

"How on earth did you manage that?" I ask, bewildered at how the tray that was once attached to the shower wall, full of products is now lying at my boyfriends feet, its products strewn messily around it.

"Well I was trying to squeeze the body wash bottle back into it, and well, I guess maybe I pushed too hard? It was only stuck on by suction pads..."

I laugh at him and tell him that he's an idiot before retreating back to the bedroom.

"An idiot that you happen to be very fond of right?" he calls to me, a cheerful tone to his voice indicating that he already knew the answer. It was impossible for anyone, himself included to be unaware of the intense emotional (and often physical) attachment that I have towards him.

I smile but don't reply and instead flop down onto the bed exhausted and grateful for the soft mattress. I close my eyes and hear Troye turn off the shower. I know I should go and shower myself but my limbs are still shaking and the idea of getting back up is not appealing. I start to let myself drift off into a peaceful daze, hazing out the sounds from outside and the bathroom. Without warning I suddenly feel a cold droplet fall onto my torso and my eyes startle open.

"Hi" grins my adorable man, standing at the side of the bed, his hair flattened across his forehead and still dripping from the shower.

I shudder as more droplets fall onto me and shriek at him however instead of retreating he clambers onto the bed, his naked wet body briefly sliding against mine.

"I'm cold Tilly, warm me up" he pleads, curling his body around me, effectively making me just as wet.

"Ewww. Troye Sivan! You're all wet!" I scold at him, trying to retract my warm body from his cold one. I am however unsuccessful as he cloaks me with his arms and brings me closer, kissing me on the nose.  I laugh at him and tell him off for getting the sheets wet.

"But I figured you would make a better towel" he laughs back, ignoring my playful scold. I look at him and wonder how he can flit through so many different personas but I am grateful for each and every single one.

"This morning you were pretty romantic, then half an hour ago you were the dictionary definition of sex appeal, how are you now irritatingly adorable?" I whisper at him.

"I don't know about that but I do know that you're not doing a very good job at warming me up!" he says shivering. We both climb under the sheets and continue to cuddle up. I brush his wet hair away from his forehead and watch as his face softens against my fingertips. I place my forehead against his and let my eyelids succumb to the heavy pull that my exhaustion is forcing.