A/N

Hey Guys,

I know you're all hoping for a chapter but I;m honestly so stuck right now. From the very beginning of this story I had a plan, and I knew how I wanted this to end. I'm still using that ending, but I have two plot options of how to get to that ending and I don't know which one to pick...

I can't say too much without giving spoilers but please help me decide?

Do I stick with my original chapter ideas? (This will mean you get an update sooner but there will only be a couple of chapters left)

OR

Do I go with my new alternative idea? (This will mean it might be a few days until an update, but the story will last longer than I had thought)

I'm kind of excited for the alternative idea, but I'm scared that this story is getting too long. I don't want you guys to get bored before I reach the end of it. Also I'm scared because apart from the last chapter (which was spontaneous and last minute) I have always stuck fairly close to my plan, so changing my plan now is a bit (very) daunting...

Eeek, I don't know. This hurts my brain... Sorry for the ramble (and lack of chapter today).

I'd really appreciate any opinions... I know this was really vague but I don't know what to do :/

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Lots of love xx