A/N.

Hey Guys,

It's been a while... a long while. I miss you all. I love you all. 

I'm getting asked a lot of the same questions regarding this fic, so I figured I'll just answer them all here. I hope this is okay. Sorry that it's not a chapter. 

Am I quitting YMMA?

No. I WILL finish this story. That's a promise. I know a fair few fics have been deleted/discontinued because the writer has lost inspiration for the fic or has moved on from the fandom and that is perfectly okay. I believe that writers (well, people in general really) need to do what is best for them and their creative growth. However, I'm still inspired with this fic. I still love writing it and Troyler is still my OTP. I will not quit this fic.

Am I updating this story soon?

I've started the next chapter, however there is a lot going on in my life right now with regards to my health so the next chapter will not be before this weekend. I'm aiming to update before next weekend.

How close to the end is YMMA?

There is twelve chapters left (or that what I have planned so far, sometimes I ramble and end up adding in an extra chapter- at most there are 14 chapters. But probably 12).

Will Troye be leaving for Australia soon?

Chapter 55 includes Troye going to Perth.

How does Troye's visa work/Why does he have to return to Australia?

Visa's are so complicated because they all work different based on the country and the applicant's birth country. The applicants income, age, employment status and education also all contribute to which visa they are eligiable to apply for and whether or not they will be accepted/rejected.

So we know that in real life Troye has a visa allowing him to live and work in the U.S for three years. He would have had to apply for this through a type of lottery system because his education and career do not fit the requirement for automatic visa. When people meet most of the requirements but not all (like Troye in real life) they can apply anyway and a certain percentage of the applicants are granted the visa. However some of the applicants will be refused and they then have to wait an entire year before applying for any visa again.

In YMMA, Troye applied for a year long visa (guaranteed acceptance) and his next step would be to apply for the three year visa in the hopes that he would be successful. Troye could then return to America and live with Tyler again. OR Troye could marry Tyler and their marriage because Tyler is a U.S citizen would enable Troye to apply for a permanent visa/greencard/idk what its called.

However, without a visa Troye can no longer live/work in America so will have to return to Australia.

I hope that all makes sense and that I have my facts right! I spent ages researching it all back at the beginning of this fic, and recently checked it all out again but like I say it was all so complicated, I could have made a ton of mistakes and got it all wrong! Good job, this story is fiction! Anyway in one chapter soon, there is brief talk of how the visa works etc. so I'll simplfy the answer to this question there.