Free

Y/n POV
I woke up and I was looking at a ceiling. I looked at where I was and noticed I was wearing a hospital gown. Oh wow ok. So i'm in the hospital. I look at the corner of my room and saw Alejandro sleeping. So he stayed my boyfriend stayed. I started to move around but felt pain in my stomach. I looked down and lifted up my gown and noticed I had stitches. Oh yeah. Liz shot me. I saw Alejandro wake up and he came towards me.
Ale: Oh my god Y/n you're awake!!
Y/n: Yeah! Where is everyone else at?
Ale: School.
Y/n: Why didn't you go to school?
Ale: I made sure that you were safe.
Y/n: I love you Alejandro.
Ale: I love you more Y/n.
Then he kissed me. Now knowing that I'm safe and no one can ruin our relationship I finally have the boy of my dreams.

Ale POV
I now have the girl of my dreams.

*5 years later*
Y/n and I are now married and we have a little baby girl who is two years old. The boys and I still talk and yes they are all married and we all moved to different states. Mattia lives in Florida with his wife Agatha. Alvaro and Roshaun live in New York with their families as well. Kairi lives in North Carolina with his family. Robert in Philadelphia. And Y/n and I in California. I'm very happy now knowing that I have the family I have always wanted. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. The person I saw shocked me.
Y/n: Ale who is it?
She came over and was shocked as well.
Y/n: No.
??: Missed me?

                                       The End