Sneaking In.

*Y/N Pov*
I see Alejandro and Dani coming over. I look over at Mattia he grabs my hand and we leave the park. I look back and see Alejandro and Dani watching us as we leave. We reach my front porch and I thanked him.
Mattia: No problem but that was weird back there. I mean Ale is talking to that girl Dani and why is he all of a sudden getting mad that we were hanging out.
Y/n: I don't know but i had fun tonight.
Mattia: Me too. Well i gotta go see ya tomorrow at school.
We hug and he kissed my head and he left. I went upstairs and then i took a shower. I went to my closet and picked out clothes. I was about to put them on but then i looked at my mirror and then I saw Ale at my window. What was he doing here?
*Ale's pov*
I see Mattia and y/n walk away. I was upset and hurt because Mattia is my bestfriend and he knows how I feel about y/n. Dani interrupted my thoughts. Gosh I don't really like this girl anymore. Why am i even hanging out with her?
Dani: Hey Alejandro? Helloooo?? Earth to Alejandro?
Ale: Oh sorry I was just thinking of something about school.
Dani: Yeah right you were thinking of that one girl with Mattia.
Ale: Who said I was?
Dani: I know you like her.
Ale: No i don't. She's like a sister to me. *I lied*
Dani: Ok well do you like someone.
Ale: I like this one girl.
Dani:Well let me get her off your mind.
I didn't know what she meant but then she kissed me. I didn't enjoy it at first but she started tugging my hair and then i started to like it A LOT. I kissed her back because it felt right. Then it also felt wrong cause I like y/n but then she also kissed Mattia so I guess I can kiss whoever i like. We kept kissing and then I pulled away.
Ale: Woah you're a good kisser.
Dani: So are you.
Ale: Well it's getting pretty late. You want me to take you home?
Dani: Sure.
I took her home and then I was walking back to go home but then I just started thinking of y/n. I felt like a made a huge mistake kissing Dani but then it felt right. No, I should've been kissing y/n not Dani. I'm gonna go to y/n's house to tell her. I go to her house i crawl up to her window because over summer i would sneak over her house and she showed me a trick to sneak into her house. I go up to her window and then I see her only in a towel and she grabs clothes. She got out of the shower and let's just say she looked amazing. She saw me looking at her in the mirror and she looked shocked but then she came over to her window and opened it to let me in.
*Y/N's pov*
I opened my window to let Ale in.
Y/n: Ale what are you doing here? I whispered/yelled.
Ale: I came to see you.
Y/n: I'm like naked right now so let me go and change.
Ale: Ok.
I go to my bathroom and changed and I kept thinking to myself Why is Alejandro here?
Y/n: Ok Ale why are you here?
Ale: I came to see you cause we haven't talked in a min.
Y/n: Ok yeah i guess that's true. So how's Dani?
Ale: She's cool I guess.
Y/n: That's good. You talking or are you guys dating?
Ale: To be honest i don't know I like the girl but then she can also be a brat sometimes.
Y/n: Yep most girls are like that.
Ale: Yeah I don't fw those girls. But Dani is just different.
Y/n: Oh yeah i bet she is.
I looked away from him cause i was upset but then he grabbed my chin and he started to lean in. I did as well. Just before our lips connected we heard footsteps outside and they were coming up the stairs.
Y/n: Oh shoot Ale you have to get out of here NOW.
Ale: Oh shit. Um ok i'll see you at school tomorrow?
Y/n: Yes i'll be there bye Ale!
I kissed his cheek before he jumped down.
Ale: Bye. He said smiling.
I heard my door open and my mom came in.
Mom: Who were you talking to?
Y/n: Nobody why?
Mom: Then why is your window opened?
Y/n: It was hot so i opened it up.
My mom looked out the window and my heart started beating cause hopefully Ale left.
Mom: Is that Alejandro?
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh shit.
Y/n: W-where?
Mom:Running down the street?
I look over to see where she was looking and he was far down the street. I was relieved cause he wasn't at least in our yard.
Mom: It's pretty dangerous to be running at this time.
Y/n: But he will be safe.
Mom: I hope.
Y/n: Ok well i'm going to bed goodnight mama.
Mom: Goodnight mija. Te Amo.
Y/n: Love you too!
I couldn't stop thinking of Ale. But I know he doesn't like me like that. And within that moment I fell alseep.