Fun night Pt.2

⚠️ Sexual Chapter!!!⚠️
Y/n POV
Mattia and I start to make out and it got heated pretty quick. He started to kiss my neck and he took off my shirt and i took his off. He started to kiss my neck and he soon later found a spot that made me
feel good and let out little moans.
Y/n: Oh Mattia..
He then started going lower and planted small kisses on my stomach he then started to take off my pants I started to feel a little insecure but I did want this. I guess he saw how I felt.
Mattia: Hey are you ok?
Y/n: Uh yeah i just feel a little insecure because this is my first time.
Mattia: Hey dont worry this is my first time as well. Plus you're beautiful. I won't judge you. (All of you are so beautiful don't think bad about you or your body.)
I was shocked to hear that this was his first time.
Y/n: Wait this is your first time?!
Mattia: Uh yeah..
He was slightly embarrassed but then I kissed his neck to put that behind us. He hovered over me and continued to kiss my neck fosho leaving hickeys. Welp how am I gonna cover em?! I then flipped us over and now I started to kiss his neck leaving marks on what is mine. I heard him slightly groan. He flipped us over and pulled a condom out. I was very nervous and he could tell I was.
Mattia: Hey it's ok we don't have to do this.
Y/n: No I want this Mattia.
Mattia: Ok I promise I'll go slow.
He then puts the condom and groans because of how tight it was. He then slowly puts it in. I moan it pain and pleasure.
Mattia: Are you ok does it hurt!?
Y/n: It's just the pressure keep going.
Mattia: Ok.
He then starts to thrust and it starts to feel good. He puts his head in my neck and I can hear him groan in it.
Mattia: I'm close Ma.
Y/n: Me too Tia.
We soon released and he rolled over and layed  next to me exhausted.
Mattia: That was fun.
Y/n: It was.
We soon got back into our clothes. He was wearing his grey nike sweats and no shirt. I was wearing his hoodie and I was just in my underwear. We started to watch a movie and we snuggled close together. I heard light snores from him and I saw how cute he looked. I took a picture of it and admired it. Gosh I'm falling for my best friend...

I changed the chapter cuz I didn't like the one I wrote the first time but oh well. More chapter coming tonight!!