I Like You..

Ale's POV
I just couldn't stand Mattia and Y/n acting all couply and stuff (is couply a word??) today. I mean if they gon act all couply then I will too. I walked into the lunch room and sure enough I saw Mattia and Y/n together and then Kairi came over and so did the rest of the boys. I decided to invite somebody over with us.
Ale: Hey Dani!! Come here and sit with us!!
Dani: Uhh... Ok?! But where will I sit?
Ale: On my lap. ;)
Dani: Oh! Ok! Haha.
She sat on lap and everyone was confused and shocked.
Mattia: Umm ok? So how was your guys day??
Robert: Alright.
Kairi: Hell.
Mateo: Boring Asf.
Alvaro: Same.
Roshaun: It's been ight.
Mattia: Mine was awesome cause I gotta hang out with someone special all day today!!
Kairi: And who is that??
Mattia: This gallll!!!
He said while pointing to Y/n. Gosh I wish that was me. She instantly started blushing.
Y/n: Hahaha. Honestly same bro I live this dumb ass so much!!
Mattia: Ok look I've been wanting to tell you this for quite a long time..
Oh God.. Please don't say it Mattia PLEASEEE!!!
Mattia: Sooo.. We've gotten so much closer through these past weeks... and I wanna get this off my chest..
Y/n: U- Uhh ok w-wh-what is it?
Mattia: I- I- I like you...
GODDAMMIT!!!!
Y/n: REALLY!!!!
Mattia: Yeah..
Oh God Y/n please don't say it...
Y/n: I like you too!!!
GODDAMMIT!! I LOST MY CHANCE WITH THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS!!....
I instantly ran out of there cause I couldn't be there no more..
Dani: ALEJANDRO!!! ALE!! WAIT UP!! What's wrong?!!!
I didn't know what to do then I did something that I thought of at the top of my head.. I kissed her.. I pushed her against the lockers and she lead me to the janitors closet...
Mattia POV
Y/n: I like you too!!
After she said those words Alejandro sprinted out of there.. Oh shit... I forgot about his crush on her... well it's his loss not mine he should've asked her out earlier.
Y/n: Is he good??
Dani: I'll go check on him!!
Y/n: Ok yeah you go do that!!
They shared a smile at each other and Dani went to find Ale.
Y/n: That was weird..
Kairi: It was..
Robert: Yeah.
Mattia: He's never acted like this before..
Mateo: Maybe he's jealous?
Y/n: Alejandro doesn't like me..
Only if she knew..
Mattia: Well i'm glad we like each other!!
Y/n: Haha me too Dino.
She held my hand after thought and there cane the butterflies. Then the bell rang and we all went our separate ways.
Mattia: I'll see you after school??
Y/n: Yeah meet me at my locker!:)
Mattia: Ok bye baby!
I kissed her cheek.
Y/n: Bye Baby boy!!
I watched her walk away and I started heading to class. I kept thinking bout her until the door busted open appearing a very tired Alejandro with hickeys all over his neck...  Oh no he did NOT!!...