Bestfriends Fighting

Y/n POV
Finally school is out for the week and the weekend comes. I go to my locker and grab my books and then i feel someone grab my waist and pick me up which scared me to death.
Y/n: OMG WHAT THE HECK PUT ME DOWN!!
I look over my shoulder and noticed it was Mattia.
Mattia: Whatever you say Shorty.
For some reason that made me blush. I've never blushed when he called me shorty I mean everyone calls me shorty cause I'm like 5'0 but this made me blush. I look away so he wouldn't see me blush.
Mattia: Sooooo... you doing anything tonight??
Y/n: Nah my parents are out of town do you wanna come over?
Mattia: I could never say no to that bro.
Y/n: Ok well let's go.
We start heading towards his car and while we were walking he put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. In the corner of my eye I saw Ale and Dani talking. Ale looked at me and he looked so hurt,mad, and jealous. Why is he mad tho?? He's literally talking to a girl in front of his face. It's like he wouldn't like me anyways.
Mattia: Yo you good shorty?
Y/n: Huh what??
Mattia: You good?
Y/n: Yeah I'm good let's go.
We were still in front of Ale and Dani. I decided to hold Mattia's hand cause I wanted to. I saw Ale run away from Dani and storm over to us and he pushed Mattia to the ground.
*Ale POV*
I was talking with Dani and then I saw him and her together again. I couldn't do this no more. I saw her grab Mattia's hand and walk away. That's it i've had enough. I storm my way over to them and pushed Mattia to the ground. He knew about my feelings and decided to steal the girl i've been in love with since middle school..
*Mattia POV*
Y/n holds my hand and I can't help but blush I looked around to make sure she wouldn't see me blush. This girl has me feeling some type of way. I know Ale likes her but DAYUMMM you cant lie she is fine asfffff. As I'm thinking I feel someone push me to the ground. I look behind me and see Ale. Why the hell did he push me?? What's his problem?
Mattia: Ale what the hell was that for??
Ale: Oh sorry man I didn't see you there.
He started to walk away and that's when I was done with it. I grab his feet to make sure he falls down and surely he did. I turned him around and just punched him one time in the face until he tackled me and started attacking me as well. We kept going at each other until I felt myself getting pulled away from our fight.
Mattia: PUT ME DOWN IM NOT FINISHED WITH HIM!!
Kairi: No Mattia that's enough stop right now before you guys get suspended.
Ale: PUT ME DOWN I STILL GOT A WHOLE LOT OF STUFF TO REARRANGE ON HIS FACE!!
Roshaun: No Ale that's enough you need to stop right now before the principal comes out here and sees you guys all bruised up and bleeding.
Ale: Whatever I'm done screw you guys. You guys are the worst friends in the world.
He walks away and grabs Dani's hand.
Y/n: MATTIA! MATTIA ARE YOU OKAY?!!
Mattia: Yeah i'm fine y/n.
Y/n: You're bleeding come on let's fix you up.
She takes me to the bathroom and starts to fix me up. She looks really cute doing that.
Y/n: Ok anddddddddd done!
Mattia: Thanks Y/n
Y/n: No problem Dino.
I stare into her beautiful brown eyes and look at her facial features and she was perfect. I look at her lips and back to her eyes and I started to lean in and she did as well and man did that feel good. Her lips on mine made it seem like there was fireworks behind us while we kissed. Man Ale sure lost a real one.
*Y/n POV*
Mattia and I are in the bathroom staring at each other and the next thing I know he kisses me and man did his lips taste sweet. I didn't want it to end like EVER! It felt like fireworks going off behind us. I want him to be mine. I don't care about Ale I only want Mattia. Mattia is my true love.