Payback Is A Mofo Aint It?

Y/n POV
Ale: Y/N!!! WAKE UP!!!!
I was shaken awake by Alejandro. Oh my gosh... it was just a dream thank God.
Mattia: Y/n we better get hiding because Liz and her
little minions are here.
Y/n: Wait what?!!
Alvaro: You passed out for a long time we thought you were dead, but remember the whole Liz situation?
I started to remember things a little bit.
Y/n: Yeah.. I do.
Liz: Cmon Y/l/n. I ain't got all day!
Ok I have to be smart. Just do what I did in the dream. Hopefully it will all be the same.
Y/n: Ok guys. Go hide in the closet. Now!!
Ale: Wait what!! NO! I'm going with you!
Y/n: NO Alejandro!! She wants ME not you.
Ale: I'm not letting the same thing happen to you.
Y/n: It's for your own good Alejandro. If I die. I die. If I live. I live.
Mattia: Cmon Y/n don't say that right now. We all can't imagine you not here without us. Like never coming back for good because you died.
Y/n: That's what probably is going to happen Mattia! This is why you all are hiding. I'm sacrificing my own life for you guys. YOU guys are the ones that need to be alive!
Kairi: No Y/n! I'm not letting that psycho kill you because you didn't do what you were told or because you stole her mans!
Y/n: Kairi either way I am probably going to die because she hates my guts.
Roshaun: I'm not letting her lay a finger on you!
Y/n: Guys! She will break down that door come in here and find you guys and kill me and then kill you guys next. Now lemme go talk to her!
Ale: Hell NO!!! Because if you leave I won't get to see my girl again. I won't.. Please...
Y/n: I'm sorry babe.... but I have to do this.
Roshaun: Please Y/n... Just stay with us.
Robert: Just listen to us please!
Mateo: Cmon Y/n....
Liz: TIMES UP!!
Next thing I know she breaks down that door.
Liz: Come out. Come out. Wherever you are!
Y/n: I love you guys so much. Remember that!
I started to shut the closet door and heard all of them whisper/yell for me to not go but either way I wouldn't listen. I ran to my parents room and grabbed a baseball bat and hid in the closet. I tried not to make any noise so I wouldn't get caught.
Liz: Alright Y/l/n Time to come on out!
I didn't answer because I wasn't stupid.
Liz: You better come out before I get to your little boyfriends first!
She wouldn't. But I decided to go down there anyways.
Liz: Ohh look who came out of the closet!
Y/n: Shut up!
Liz: Ohhh feisty much. I remember you being a sweet little innocent girl and ruining other peoples relationships. Like for example Mine and Alejandros relationship you broke!
Y/n: You broke your own relationship Liz. Not me.
Liz: Says the one who's never been in a relationship. I'm pretty sure no one wants to be with your dumb ass.
Y/n: Actually I have been in a couple of relationships since you've been out of the picture. Like how YOU should've been.
Liz: Listen slut... I don't know where this is going but from my visions of how this is going to end.. It's not going to be pretty.
She said getting all up in my face.
Liz: Now follow me or else i'll have you at a gunpoint.
I then started following her and the last words I heard before I blacked out was.
Liz: Payback is a mofo ain't it?