Mixed Feelings

I wake up the next day and i start getting ready for school. It's 6:04 so i have 2 hours till school. I received a text from my mom.
Madre🥰: Hola hija estas levantada?
(Hello daughter are you up?)
You: Yes mom i'm up.
Madre🥰: Ok well i just wanted to let you know that your father and I won't be home until next week because we have this business trip. So that means you have to take care of the house and NO PARTIES ok?
You: Ok ma.
Madre🥰: Ok good and I left some money for you for food.
You: Ok ma that's good.
Madre🥰: Ok mija well your father and I have to leave now. Te amo and I'll see you next week!❤️
You: Ok. I love you too and be safe! Tell dad I love him!❤️
Madre: Ok mija. Adios!
You:  Bye! 🤍
After that I started getting ready for school and then I hear a car honk outside and I was confused because I usually walk to school. I look out my window and I see Mattia's car. Oh that's cool he's picking me up. I run downstairs and i started walking towards his car but he's distracted by his phone and i decided to sneak up to the drivers side and scare him.
I crawl behind the car and then slowly rise up to his window and I see him look towards my house and then he looks towards my way and once he sees me he instantly screams and threw his phone in the air.
Mattia: AHHHHH!!
You couldn't stop laughing cause of his reaction. You start rolling to around the ground and you felt tears form in your eyes. You look up at Mattia and couldn't stop laughing you could tell he was getting mad and then you stopped laughing because he opened the door and just stood over you.
You: Uh oh..
You instantly get up and start running for your life.
Mattia: Y/N GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!
You just couldn't stop laughing and you run in your yard because you know what happens when Mattia gets upset with you. You turned around and didn't see him. You low key got scared because he's never gone. You turn around and you crash into his chest he grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder.
You: AHHH MATTIA PUT ME DOWN! *you said while laughing*
Mattia: Nope you scared me and you're gonna pay for that later.
You: When is later?
Mattia: You're just gonna have to wait and see.
He puts you in the car and you guys drive to school while listening to music.
You arrived to school and you were about to open the door but Mattia opened it for you.
You:Oh wow he's a gentleman?
Mattia: Oh shut up i'm tryna be a better guy haha.
You: Who are you tryna impress?
Mattia: Nobody.
You: Mhmm sure.
You head to your locker and then you saw Ale and Dani together he looked so happy. You were really upset because you still liked him but then you felt like you didn't like him. Then you started thinking  about Mattia. You were thinking about the day at the park when you guys kissed and you started getting butterflies. Then you thought about this morning and you stated to blush real hard. Wait. Am I starting to like Mattia?? Or is it just mixed feelings?