You Truly Are My Moonlight

Ale POV
I can't believe that Y/n and I are walking together hand in hand at the park at 10:46 PM on a school night.. Wow I can't believe she is mine..
Y/n: Sooo.. I'm very happy with you rn.. and I can't believe I am finally able to call you mine.
Ale: Me too babygirl.
Y/n: Ohhh already with the nicknames. I see you Rosario.
Ale: Haha I guess.
Y/n: Sooo wanna head back to my place?
Ale: Can we walk around some more?
Y/n: Sure!
We start walking around and I noticed this spot where there was no light and the only thing that lit it up was the moonlight.
Ale: Hey.. Why don't we dance right there were the only thing that makes it shine is the moonlight?
Y/n: Alejandro Rosario wants to dance under the moonlight? When he doesn't even dance at parties?! Wowwww.
Ale: Oh come onnnn! You know YOU wanna dance.
Y/n: Hmmm fine ok!
Ale: I heard this song the other day while driving around town.
Y/n: What song was it??
Ale: Moonlight.
Y/n: By XXXTENTACION?
Ale: Nah.
Y/n: By who??
Ale: I'll give you a hint.. She's my celebrity crush?
Y/n: Uhhh Selena Gomez?
Ale: Nope.
Y/n: Madison Beer?
Ale: Nope she's my other celebrity crush tho!
Y/n: Ummmmmmmm.??... OH I KNOW WHO!!
Ale: Who?
Y/n: ARIANA GRANDE!!
Ale: Yessir!!
Y/n: You like Ariana Grande?
Ale: Yessir! I mean come on she's fucking HOT bro like she's bae and a queen! (ari is a queen tho)
Y/n: True.
Ale: Ok come on let's dance!!
Y/n: Ok!
I took out my phone and searched up "Moonlight" and found the one I wanted. We got into the spot and started to dance.
The sun is setting and you're right here by my side..
We started off slow by having one hand on her waist and the other in her hand. She had one arm wrapped around my neck and the other holding mine.
And the movie is playing but we won't be watching tonight..
Every look, every touch, makes me wanna give you my heart.
I be crushing on you baby..
Stay the way you are cause..
This moment truly doesn't feel real.. It feels like a dream. I just can't describe it i'm so very happy right now..
Cause I never knew.
I never knew you could have moonlight in your hands.
Till the night I held you.
You are my moonlight.
Moonlight.
It's true Y/n is truly my moonlight. She lights me up just like the moon does when it's dark. Just like some of my days.
Y/n POV
I kiss his fingertips.
As I'm wishing he's all mine..
He's giving me Elvis with some James Dean in his eyes.
Yes this moment right now will never be forgotten by me. That's for sure. Alejandro really does gave some James Dean in his eyes.. He's so perfect.. I now rapped both of my arms around his neck while his arms go to my waist..
Puts his lips on my neck.
Makes me wanna give him my body..
Yes I do wanna give him my body..
Even tho we just now started dating I'm already comfortable with him.. I feel like after this I just wanna do it with him..
I be falling for you baby and I just can't stop Cause..
I never knew.
I never knew.
You could have moonlight in your hands till the night I held you..
You are my moonlight.
Moonlight.
Baby I be falling..
You're my moonlight.
Moonlight.
This part of the song just made me realize that Alejandro truly is my moonlight. As we are swaying side to side I just can't stop staring at his beautiful face and is sharing a smile. He's so perfect.
He's so bossy.
He makes me dance.
That's true Ale did make me dance. Haha.
Tryna sit in the back of his whip and just cancel my plans.
That what I wanna do whenever I'm with Alejandro.
Sweet like candy..
He's more sweet than candy..
He knows just what it does when he's holding me right and he calls me moonlight too...
Then the song ended. It seemed like the whole world stop and was just staring at us. The city lights making it bright the street lights lighting up the smallest things. And to top it all off. The moonlight being our spotlight for the whole world to see.. But the only thing that lit up ME was Alejandro..
He truly is my moonlight..
Y/n: You truly are my moonlight Alex..
Ale: You're truly my moonlight as well..
We stared at each other's eyes for a little bit before we shared a passionate kiss.. It soon got a little heated before we realized where we were..
Y/n: My place??
Ale: You bet!
We soon raced down the hill and ran to his car because I walked here. It was a little awkward but
it won't be awkward later..